+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranieri sacked!! Right or wrong decision?

Ranieri sacked!! Right or wrong decision?

Ranieri sacked after last years unbelievable achievement! Right or wrong decision? Whats your thoughts?

Personally i'd have stuck with him even after relegation, he at least deserved that chance after last season. Football management is ruthless!

Unbelievable.

No loyalty.

wrong decision for me, I know they have had a bad run (4th from bottom) but he would have sorted it out I'm sure.

Quite a few angry fans at Leicester tonight.
    Gary isn't happy either
    Last edited by millertop; 23-02-2017 at 08:41 PM.

I hope they go down.

It`s only last month that the Thai owners publicly declared that the Italian had their " unwavering support ", yeah right.

Leicester players have under-performed this season, Ranieri has been there less than two years and the Foxes still have a good chance of survival in the Prem.
    Wrong decision to sack him in my opinion.

Unfortunately this is the way of British football these days, well, the Premier league anyway....there's so much money to gain, and more aptly, lose, that clubs won't hesitate to pull the trigger, shameful, and another nail in the coffin...

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    I hope they go down.
    Why so the fans suffer,it's the owners to blame not the fans.Its a catch 22 hope they go down for the owners but not the fans.Its football at its worst but it will be always the fans that suffer.Fans for life,owners & managers come & go.And yes it wrong for me.

I'll tell you why.

The fans have been wanting him gone for weeks now they have been giving him stick in the games.
    This to a man what delivered to them the premier league last season.

Where they are now is where the club probably will be season on season so yes I hope they go down just for the billy big time fans who have clearly got short memories.

So yes hope they finish bottom.

ridiculous decision and I have to agree the way they have treated him I hope they go down.

UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    I hope they go down.
    I wanted that anyway, because that virture-signalling pillock Lineker supports them.

And that dullard Manish who looks like he's making an unwanted comeback.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast