+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ranieri sacked

Ranieri sacked

Poor decision IMO

Quote Originally Posted by dmb View Post
    Poor decision IMO
    Should have been you. Pathetic w@nker. oooooooo Ravs hurting my feelings. Bet you're a parking attendant.

UTB
    FTO
    LALAW

Quote Originally Posted by Ravblade16 View Post
    Should have been you. Pathetic w@nker. oooooooo Ravs hurting my feelings. Bet you're a parking attendant.

UTB
    FTO
    LALAW
    You clearly are a Wednesday-hater, but must have enough sense to appreciate a moderator shouldn't have to put up with such shi*t
    I've said already your hate is blinding you...you can't see it.
    Some of your Bladesmad mates egging you on....class!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravblade16 View Post

UTB
    FTO
    LALAW
    Up the Madine...WAWAW

Quote Originally Posted by dmb View Post
    Poor decision IMO
    Should have had a job for life for what he achieved last season.

Who'd want to win the Premier League? Go three-quarters of the next season not doing so well and it counts for absolutely nothing.

Nothing more than a panic decision and, as much as Leicester captured a place in every football fans heart last season, I hope they are one of the three teams who get relegated purely as a two finger salute to the owners.

Gotta feel for the poor bleeder...They more or less give him the key to the City and then tell him to eff off...

Gotta feel for the poor bleeder..They more or less give him the key to the City and then tell him to eff off...

fcks apnin here!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Gotta feel for the poor bleeder..They more or less give him the key to the City and then tell him to eff off...
    The players that have shafted him, should at least have the decency to front up to the media, and explain the reasons for their pitiful performances, and ousting of the top man......Cowards otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd View Post
    Up the Madine...WAWAW
    Taxi for the spinless W@nker Billy Sharp 2-0 Weshing Machine We've got Billy Sharp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)