shopify analytics
+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wemble Woes

Wemble Woes

So there it is another season failing to make a major challenge in Europe. 10 men were great for 50 minutes but we did not test their keeper enough. Ali is a very good prospect but yet again his petulance, like against the Baggies last year has cost us. At least Poch came straight out and said it deserved a sending off, unlike other managers in North London who need to go to Specsavers!!

We still have a good draw in the FA Cup and we need to target this, although chances are a Semi and Final are most likely to be against 2 of the top 6.

The FA cup....another cup that will pass you by

Evening Frenchie, you talk a good game!
    I see Wall want 4,000 tickets for the game, that's almost half your average attendance this season!!

It's not the quantity Dave but the quality that counts!......or something like that

Frenchie, are you able to get BBC1 over there in Paris as the qtr final is live. Harry Kane is really knocking them in, another hatrick against the potters.

I can see Spurs will really want to win this as it's their last cup game at the Lane.

Evening Claw...No mate I can't get the BBC but I will try and watch it on the web.....looking forward to spoiling our mate Davee's day

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Evening Claw...No mate I can't get the BBC but I will try and watch it on the web.....looking forward to spoiling our mate Davee's day
    So you do believe in miracles Frenchie!!

All the pressure will be on the Spurs and as underdogs we will have nothing to lose....a banana skin par excellence!!

I think you have grape expectations!! Look what we did to Fulham away, no pressure on our boys.