+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brentford Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Why the blame game already? absolutely no need for it in my view, sounds like we've had a real go at it against a very good team, the thing that is the issue is the confidence of the whole team when they concede, and there's not much the manager can do about that.
    This post typifies the state of affairs.

People pleased with losing and making pathetic comments and excuses.

We are a team of losers...Try getting your head out of the sand and look at the results or my bank balance.

We are drifting,totally rudderless.

Let's have another hard luck story next week when another 4 go in!

Good old Warney...Sign him up for a 5 year deal and get Poland booked.

Listen to a few winners like myself and others instead of a bunch of losers congratulating themselves.

9 goals in 2 games are facts...your post is laughable ....9 goals!....Keep saying it and eventually you may understand...maybe not!

Phew! I was a little worried that we would hold out for a point. Seriously, did anyone really think we could see a whole 4 minutes out?

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    Phew! I was a little worried that we would hold out for a point. Seriously, did anyone really think we could see a whole 4 minutes out?
    honestly? not really - would've been amazed had we done so - we are psychologically shattered - totally bereft of belief - it's as if each opponent we play must seem like the legendary West Germany teams - you just knew, even when behind, they had so much belief they would eventually grind you down and win...

It kind of sums up our season really.

Getting comprehensively beaten and conceding 4 goals looks in a way a decent performance under the circumstances.

I can totally see where Millmoormagic is coming from.

That said it was another loss in a game we didn't really have a prayer of winning.

If I had a time machine I wouldn't personally be witnessing the tail end of this disaster of a season.

Onwards and....................... No better not eh!!!!

Just let this f@cking embarrassment of a season end!!!!!!

10 wins in the last 12 games might just see us survive

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    10 wins in the last 12 games might just see us survive
    Skybet are going 1000000/1 on that happening.

Got to be worth a dollar...

Actually is it f@ck...

Buy yersen a Twinkie bar!!!

It's a sad joke that we equalise in the 87th minute and then can't even hold out to get a draw.

If TS gives Warnes the managers job for next season it's conclusive proof that he has lost the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Skybet are going 1000000/1 on that happening.

Got to be worth a dollar...

Actually is it f@ck...

Buy yersen a Twinkie bar!!!
    Just emailed TS to get 100 quid lumped on, offer 5M each to the chairmen of our last 12 opponents as 'incentives' and then bank 40M for next season. Baldrick's cunning plans have nothing on me

The Spire-ites this season could be us next season.
    Why do we so many goals in the last few minutes. We hope we can see a game out, but never do.

We get tired because we have to do a lot more running than all of the other teams in our div
    We also seem to concede a lot at the end of the first half before we can have a break.
    Tiredness leads to drops in concentration and errors creep in

Whilst we tire the fresher teams up their game in the last 10 mins of each half and there's only one outcome.
    All of the other teams know this after having us watched.

This is quite a common tactic and one way to win a game - tire the opposition and then hit them when they're down
    Last edited by flourbasher; 25-02-2017 at 09:04 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast