+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We Aberdeen fans have until midnight tonight to support

Quote Originally Posted by Leopardman1983 View Post
    Personally - I am happy at pittodrie. And, when Derek moves on to better things (which he will someday) - I still will be. So thanks for the offer mate - but I believe the dons belong in the city ( I think the planning department do to.....).
    Kingsford IS in the city.
    Time to progress and let the club develop.

que sera sera ..... (skip) ... our home is Pit-od-ereee. Come see the Northrin lights my boy ... down at Pit-od-ereee ....

Ken fit? ... (excuse my Doric ... excuse my home tongue ... excuse my fitba team!) ... If theres a good reason tae tell folk tae get tae fuick oot o their hooses for a big road (WPBR) ... there's mair cause tae tell folk tae tak a hike cos the fitba team need tae mak a new 'pitchie'
    Ah wid (can, and if drawn, micht be chuffed tae ..) mak the case that success o AFC has mair potential in terms o the local economy than a ****in road ... which ... although better than the roads we hae noo, will tak business awa fae the wee roads ... and in the end, will nae mak a blind bit o' difference tae onybody except drivers .....

That semi-rant aside, tell ma ..... fit ither reason, ither than Spewarty Milne sellin the land for profit, is there tae move oor grun oot intae the sticks?

Is it nae cheaper tae issue 'cheers, but get tae ****' payments tae anythin in the wye than it is tae sell and rebuild elsewhere? ....

Tak a look at the Google satellite view ..... ****in tons o space ... which maks ma look instead for the amount o imagination ..... Ah'll leave it there ..... and afore ye hae a go at me, try haein a go at yer imagination
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 08-08-2017 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Tak a look at the Google satellite view ..... ****in tons o space ... which maks ma look instead for the amount o imagination ..... Ah'll leave it there ..... and afore ye hae a go at me, try haein a go at yer imagination
    Nae haing a go at ye, but yer clearly living in the past and nae real idea of what the future could bring.

As for looking at google Satellite view, heres a super imposed Pittdrie and mainstand car park super imposed over the same scale Kingsford development
    Name:  kingsford.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  19.7 KB

I'm looking forward to your imagination in proposing a similar development on the existing site

I still haven't heard definitively why we can't redevelop Pittodrie. It doesn't have to be a mega super duper stadium.
    Last edited by Aldo1983; 08-08-2017 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I still haven't heard definitively why we can't redevelop Pittodrie. It doesn't have to be a mega super duper stadium.
    I'm not entirely sure.
    I believe finances hugely comes into play.

Straight away though, from the image I posted above, there is far more capacity and future options from the area at Kingsford, than trying to shoehorn something into Pittodrie

I'm pretty bored of the whole thing. It's clearly amateur hour up there from everyone involved. I can't see it being built anytime soon but on the off chance it does, it'll be sh1t

They can train where they like.
    Matches though should be played at the bottom of Merkland Road East.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Nae haing a go at ye, but yer clearly living in the past and nae real idea of what the future could bring.

As for looking at google Satellite view, heres a super imposed Pittdrie and mainstand car park super imposed over the same scale Kingsford development
    Name:  kingsford.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  19.7 KB

I'm looking forward to your imagination in proposing a similar development on the existing site
    Thats some size o fitba !! going by google maps of course

Quote Originally Posted by ObanRed View Post
    Thats some size o fitba !! going by google maps of course
    Clearly the satellite took the picture when Mark Reynolds was picking out a run by Maynard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12