+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News From Super Computer

Breaking News From Super Computer

The bloke from Brighton and Warnes have managed to get the super computer working with help from Geeterman( went to Chester Poly!)

Warney rebooted the hard drive and reinstalled the £100000 software with the original disc.

Bloke from Brighton inputted ' RUFC next manager'

Printer chugged away and Warney eagerly grabbed the paper...and it offered

Coco The Clown

🔔End

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    The bloke from Brighton and Warnes have managed to get the super computer working with help from Geeterman( went to Chester Poly!)

Warney rebooted the hard drive and reinstalled the £100000 software with the original disc.

Coco The Clown
    Hows the new career in stand-up comedy going?

mumble mumble...educated to the highest possible standards...mumble mumble...want to RGS when I was seven...mumble mumble....fast tracked to A Level...mumble mumble. You don't you realise that everyone is laughing at your lies?

I can see a new career looming for Kempo ..... Leading role in the new Muppets series .... along with a few others from MM as supporting cast

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post

Coco The Clown
    Like it

My brother told me that this software that a lot of football clubs now use is basically an advanced version of 'Football Manager' game for a PC/Console etc. Its produced by the same people but also has other personal stats built in. Sounds like we could have saved a few quid and just bought the game, but knowing us we would get the 2015 version.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiemiller View Post
    I can see a new career looming for Kempo ..... Leading role in the new Muppets series .... along with a few others from MM as supporting cast
    Well we've already got animal(little) from Barnsley site that visits us....

Miss Piggy could be fat lad from Weds forum who pops on now and again....

Which two grumpy moaners could play Statler and Waldorf? There's a queue on here for those two 😄😄

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Well we've already got animal(little) from Barnsley site that visits us....

Miss Piggy could be fat lad from Weds forum who pops on now and again....

Which two grumpy moaners could play Statler and Waldorf? There's a queue on here for those two 
    Haha ..... Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

Which two grumpy moaners could play Statler and Waldorf? There's a queue on here for those two 
    I`m free.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpYEJx7PkWE

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Hows the new career in stand-up comedy going?

mumble mumble...educated to the highest possible standards...mumble mumble...want to RGS when I was seven...mumble mumble....fast tracked to A Level...mumble mumble. You don't you realise that everyone is laughing at your lies?
    Stalker alert!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast