shopify analytics

Bet for FREE on football and win real cash bet4F is changing the game
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Next SLO meeting ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Changing the subject from Lee it was interesting to hear Queens will now be training somewhere in Hamilton in the next campaign and have arranged accommodation so that players can stay overnight to save the likes of Marshall
    travelling from Newcastle every day.
    Appears a more viable option. Let's hope a new training venue improves the way that the team will play in the new season.

So the supporters liaison officer has handed in her resignation already alledgly

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    So the supporters liaison officer has handed in her resignation already alledgly
    No surprise if true - a thankless job.

Rumour of trouble at mill

She's probably also taken too much on at once as she's still involved with several other projects at Palmerston

Unfortunately, Christine has decided to leave her post as SLO

http://www.qosfc.com/news-3632

Not entirely sure why she's quit so soon but there's rumours Billy's blue eyed girl could be returning
    Let's hope not

Two key administration positions are now available at Palmerston, with a new Commercial Manager and Supporters Liaison Officer required. Both appointments could be vital in my view.

Does anyone know what Jim Thomson does in his role as Football Development Manager?

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Two key administration positions are now available at Palmerston, with a new Commercial Manager and Supporters Liaison Officer required. Both appointments could be vital in my view.

Does anyone know what Jim Thomson does in his role as Football Development Manager?

I believe he's doing some of the commercial work at the moment along with his other chores . Can't see Jimmy and Victoria working together again after all their personal problems in the past

I believe he's doing some of the commercial work at the moment along with his other chores . Can't see Jimmy and Victoria working together again after all their personal problems in the past
    Better on the commercial side I reckon than on football development.

The minutes of the last meeting are on the SLO page of the website

I believe the there could be some news coming from Palmerston soon regarding the aforementioned football development manager.

Quote Originally Posted by EwanHughesArmy View Post
    I believe the there could be some news coming from Palmerston soon regarding the aforementioned football development manager.

Yes indeed , and when it's made official there's going to be some very angry supporters . Good old Billy knows how to drive the fans away doesn't he

An outrageous decision

Is it "the wee coonter"?

"Yes indeed , and when it's made official there's going to be some very angry supporters . Good old Billy knows how to drive the fans away doesn't he

An outrageous decision"

Although I haven't got a clue as to what you're on about I am not particularly concerned.What type of football Queens are going to serve up on the pitch this season is what I am more interested in personally.
    Last edited by Bagapapa; 01-07-2017 at 06:12 AM. Reason: spelling

Yes indeed , and when it's made official there's going to be some very angry supporters . Good old Billy knows how to drive the fans away doesn't he

An outrageous decision

Perhaps you would like to share with us what outrageous decision by Billy will drive supporters away from Palmy

Has Christine packed in altogether at Palmy because as well as her SLO role she worked for the Queens Lottery and was also
    responsible for the half - time entertainment.

Bring back the pipes and drums at halftime.

Has Christine packed in altogether at Palmy because as well as her SLO role she worked for the Queens Lottery and was also
    responsible for the half - time entertainment.

To answer your question FTIVANO Christine has given up her voluntary work as SLO, Mascot and half time co-ordination and also resigned from her job as prize Draw administrator.

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    To answer your question FTIVANO Christine has given up her voluntary work as SLO, Mascot and half time co-ordination and also resigned from her job as prize Draw administrator.
    Thanks for that Palmy Lad - sorry to hear Christine has packed in altogether but c'est la vie.

Thanks for that Palmy Lad - sorry to hear Christine has packed in altogether but c'est la vie.

Wow !!!! I had read it she had only left her SLO post not all her other roles at Palmerston . This is quite alarming and we can only hope it's not because of the possible return of Vicky Thomson

Good luck Christine , I wish you well for whatever the future holds

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast