+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Next SLO meeting ?

Losing Christine is a massive loss for Queens and is quite concerning . The club heavily relies on volunteers and to lose her so soon before the season starts is a blow they could do without .
    I'm hoping all these "rumours" doing the rounds are false

Is that the return of VT?

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Is that the return of VT?

We can only hope not . It certainly won't go down well with a lot of fans

Big JT is currently working his notice I'm hearing

It was nice while it lasted, but alas, part-time fitba is jist aroon the corner again unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    It was nice while it lasted, but alas, part-time fitba is jist aroon the corner again unfortunately.
    I'm not going to lie to you but that thought crosssed my mind earlier today . Crowds are slipping despite having players like Dobbie on our books , they've banned smoking completely , the young team were scared off a couple of seasons ago & we're still waiting on an announcement from the club on how to encourage them back .
    It's maybe an idea to try and entice people back instead of the complete opposite . It's going to take more than just keeping prices low I'm afraid
    This is a ***** year for Queens IMO

[QUOTE=basher60;38584522]I'm not going to lie to you but that thought crosssed my mind earlier today . Crowds are slipping despite having players like Dobbie on our books , they've banned smoking completely , the young team were scared off a couple of seasons ago & we're still waiting on an announcement from the club on how to encourage them back .
    It's maybe an idea to try and entice people back instead of the complete opposite . It's going to take more than just keeping prices low I'm afraid
    This is a ***** year for Queens IMO[/QUOTE

At a time when the club should be encouraging supporters through the turnstiles this is yet another poor initiative and I ask again if they were simply following a SPFL instruction for an outright ban or that Queens themselves took the decision?

[QUOTE=Spikefaethesouth;38584689]
    Quote Originally Posted by basher60 View Post
    I'm not going to lie to you but that thought crosssed my mind earlier today . Crowds are slipping despite having players like Dobbie on our books , they've banned smoking completely , the young team were scared off a couple of seasons ago & we're still waiting on an announcement from the club on how to encourage them back .
    This is a ***** year for Queens IMO[/QUOTE

At a time when the club should be encouraging supporters through the turnstiles this is yet another poor initiative and I ask again if they were simply following a SPFL instruction for an outright ban or that Queens themselves took the decision?
    Our Board of Directors have decided in the interests of safety and comfort for all fans attending events at Palmerston that blah blah blah

Looks like it's the BOD who has made the final decision, oh dear
    Last edited by arrol1919; 12-07-2017 at 06:01 PM.

It's on the ground regulations from the spfl the club has no option

Quote Originally Posted by AJM2503 View Post
    It's on the ground regulations from the spfl the club has no option

Which it has been for years but it's been ignored . The Law HASN'T changed one bit

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)