shopify analytics
+ Visit Queen of the South FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next SLO meeting ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Next SLO meeting ?

Any idea when it is and am I correct in saying it's open to all fans ..?

Would be good if it was open to all supporters.

According to this week's The Week Ahead article on the OS, under Wed 1 March, the next meeting is due to take place next Monday (6 March). It also states that tomorrow (Wednesday) is the deadline for adding items to the agenda which can be done by emailing Christine at slo@qosfc.com

As for whether it's open to all fans, I'm not sure.

Open to all fans this monday coming - it was announced by lord palmy on saturday

That's good to hear . Hope there's a decent turnout

you can see already that Queens & the S.L.O. are making a big difference when it comes to better communications between the club & supporters . It's now important that if you've anything to say then you must contact Christine or attend one of the monthly meetings

Get in plastered all over the internet now that the meeting is this Monday night

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Get in plastered all over the internet now that the meeting is this Monday night
    How did the latest meeting go ?

Was not there myself but some of the matters brought up by fans I was told were seagull poo on seats, state of toilets and catering issues all of which I am sure will be addressed by the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Was not there myself but some of the matters brought up by fans I was told were seagull poo on seats, state of toilets and catering issues all of which I am sure will be addressed by the club.

What would it cost the club to hire a cleaner to clean the toilets before each home game ? Not that much surly

just wondering if there's minutes available from these meetings ? Would be interesting for those who can't attend

Quote Originally Posted by nunez View Post
    just wondering if there's minutes available from these meetings ? Would be interesting for those who can't attend
    Yes, they did issue minutes from the previous meeting, along with a copy of that nights agenda. Perhaps if they published the agenda prior to the meeting then some more might attend if there was something on it that they felt strongly about.

Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post
    Yes, they did issue minutes from the previous meeting, along with a copy of that nights agenda. Perhaps if they published the agenda prior to the meeting then some more might attend if there was something on it that they felt strongly about.

It would be nice to hear from the Supporters Liaison Officer . Isn't that the whole idea ?? So far we've heard very very little

Definitely minutes taken and tbh thought they would have been posted on the official site by now

The next supporters meeting is on April 24th at 7pm

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    The next supporters meeting is on April 24th at 7pm

Really want to lady to succeed in her new role but her communication skills are poor . We've still not heard a thing how the first two meetings went and this Monday's one has been poorly advertised IMO .
    Why don't you try and reach out to the fans more and use social media & the OS more often ?

From the official site

Palmerston Lounge is the venue for the latest Supporters Meeting all supporters are invited to come along. It starts at 7pm tonight

Another enjoyable and well organised meeting last night . Well done to those involved & everyone who turned up .......

I see Dunfermline Athletic have introduced not one , not two but three Supporters Liaison Officers

On the subject of our SLO I'm very disappointed we've still not hear a single thing from the 3 meetings so far . Wasn't that the whole idea of introducing one !!!! I also think if she or a club representative used social media more and advertised the next meetings on every available Supporters clubs Facebook pages then they'd be better attended . Only putting it on the OS isn't good enough I'm afraid

The next Supporters Meeting will be Tuesday 20 June at 7 pm in hospitality Lounge, Palmerston Park.

Gary Naysmith and Dougie Anderson will both be in attendance to give a small talk.

All supporters are welcome and if anyone has anything they would like added to the agenda, please contact our SLO, Christine Findlater - slo@qosfc.com

From the OS

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast