+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classless club

Classless club

Your chairman and manager are a phuckin disgrace as are the thugs that attacked an innocent supporter walking home, alone after the game.

Parkinson & Anderson blaming everybody except themselves for the defeat and giving us no credit whatsoever. Lump Madine in to the equation and I think your tin pot club has now got to be up there as one of the most despised by us. I hope you don't even make the play offs and stay down. From reading various bits this may also mean you go out of business, hope so.

Up the Blades!

Get over yourself you muppet,there's only one tin pot club and it's yours,i know why you hate Madine it's because he played for a bigger club than yours Sheffield Wednesday!

DOH oh dear oh dear

suppose sheff utd fans have never dome owt so bad eh , mate every club has knob heads , as clearly & as demonstrated by your post

What a complete and utter tw@t - well somebody upset him that's for sure. Blades fans are rough as owt as we have recently found out at Deepdale and one of the few sets of fans still well up for it before and after the game.

I think auto promotion is back on my fellow Lancastrians and about time to. Good luck for the rest of the season and after a recent spell of not winning you have had two crackin results.

Cheers pal the champagne is on ice.

I remember going to bumhole lane in the 80s ,we were attacked left right and centre, it was a night match and we only had a few hundred or so.. The return fixture they came to burnley giving it the big one and kopped for it big time..
    Who is classless ? W&nkers ! There was a lot of sheepskin coats for sale the day after..
    Last edited by Turfmoorspirit; 20-03-2017 at 08:29 PM.

See ya

To BW, Gards, Turfy & anybody else on here... dont waste your time with this particular Blunts fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    To BW, Gards, Turfy & anybody else on here... dont waste your time with this particular Blunts fan.

nice one Acido

Quote Originally Posted by bwfcforever View Post
    nice one Acido
    Hey up BW, are you looking forward to coming back to Oakwell next season, and hopefully with a defeat of course ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)