+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Classless club

Quote Originally Posted by Bertieme View Post
    See ya
    By ! knob..

I dont know how he can call anybody else a classless club, he 'supports' the Blunts !!
    (and I use the word supports very loosely here!)

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey up BW, are you looking forward to coming back to Oakwell next season, and hopefully with a defeat of course ?
    Who the phuck would be looking forward to going to that **** hole? How pathetic is this idiot following me around the forums and trying to make friends with other clubs fans? Thanks for the points boys much appreciated but don,t get too pally with smelly Barnsley fans the most fickle in Yorkshire and especially this weirdo.

Im not following you, I only noticed you because you went out of your way to post similar boring crap about us on our board recently.
    As for those others who Im replying to on here, Ive known them all on FM now for some years.

Who the phuck would be looking forward to going to that **** hole? How pathetic is this idiot following me around the forums and trying to make friends with other clubs fans? Thanks for the points boys much appreciated but don,t get too pally with smelly Barnsley fans the most fickle in Yorkshire and especially this weirdo.
    I Thought you had phucked off ! knob !

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    I Thought you had phucked off ! knob !
    We have mi old china to the championship with the league title safely tucked in the back pocket. See ya - mug.

We have mi old china to the championship with the league title safely tucked in the back pocket. See ya - mug.
    By goober !

Your chairman and manager are a phuckin disgrace as are the thugs that attacked an innocent supporter walking home, alone after the game.

Parkinson & Anderson blaming everybody except themselves for the defeat and giving us no credit whatsoever. Lump Madine in to the equation and I think your tin pot club has now got to be up there as one of the most despised by us. I hope you don't even make the play offs and stay down. From reading various bits this may also mean you go out of business, hope so.

Up the Blades!
    When we got relegated last season their was a blades fan on our forum taking the p*ss, Bolton are a much bigger club than u and are only where they are bc of owners that don't have a clue to run a football club.should be in the prem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)