+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Peasants are Revolting

Name:  IMG_7554.jpg
Views: 1966
Size:  90.4 KBName:  IMG_7555.jpg
Views: 2002
Size:  99.2 KB

Well, we told them often enough that they are a third-rate novelty act, but their insistence in toeing the party line in their appointments of a series of bifters from Sir Alex via Sir Binman, Sir Craig, Sir Mixu and the ****ing rest of the talentless wasters has only added to their perma-delusion. They are now coming to realise what a ****ing cluster**** of a club that is, and I hope they really suffer now that they're struggling even to achieve the play-off place. Go down another division and reach your deserved level, you ****ing soft-bellied Tim feeder club, and maybe another after that.

GIRFUY.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

GIRFUY.
    Indeed. I still get a giggle oot the c@nts even if they are irrelevant second tier pish these days

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Indeed. I still get a giggle oot the c@nts even if they are irrelevant second tier pish these days
    Dont tell me they lost again did they?

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Dont tell me they lost again did they?
    To bottom of the league St Mirren

Well, we told them often enough that they are a third-rate novelty act, but their insistence in toeing the party line in their appointments of a series of bifters from Sir Alex via Sir Binman, Sir Craig, Sir Mixu and the ****ing rest of the talentless wasters has only added to their perma-delusion. They are now coming to realise what a ****ing cluster**** of a club that is, and I hope they really suffer now that they're struggling even to achieve the play-off place. Go down another division and reach your deserved level, you ****ing soft-bellied Tim feeder club, and maybe another after that.

GIRFUY.
    Tremendous

Name:  Jute.jpg
Views: 1382
Size:  60.0 KB

GIRFUY.
    I detect something there 57.. A slight dislike or something? Sit doon and tell us yer story

Tee hee hee for a second time this week

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast