+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big JT

Quote Originally Posted by fatfan View Post
    If jim and his wife leave there differences at home then can you explain why the club has to deal with it. Both work hard for the club in there respective roles and if there's no issues at their work place then can you explain why the club should step in to what is private business. For all we know things may be perfectly amicable now as this happened a while ago. Bottom line is this subject is a totally private matter and nothing to do with football or the club, so long as it's left at home. People who work in the same environment separate every day i.e nurses,police, teachers etc so should other employers step in! People should be giving them privacy and certainly not be discussing it on an open forum
    My sentiments entirely Fatfan - I hope everyone takes heed and give them privacy - We will allow this thread to continue but as usual if things get out if hand it will be closed/deleted

anyways big jim is a club legend great guy too ,if anyone was to leave the club surely it would have to be his ex wife ,still it should have nothing to do with there work environment totally private matter ,queens are in a good place atm and big jim should always have a place at this club .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    anyways big jim is a club legend great guy too ,if anyone was to leave the club surely it would have to be his ex wife ,still it should have nothing to do with there work environment totally private matter ,queens are in a good place atm and big jim should always have a place at this club .
    I think the majority of supporters would rather see Jim staying at Palmerston and his former wife move back to London . He's a football man with a love for Queens

Big JT is a Queens legend period and I will leave it at that.

Hear , hear Spike. I would hope Jim reads this and realises not all Queens fans are ' sticking the boot in '. All the best to the big man now and in the future.

Is Victoria not Scottish? Where does London appear in this?

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Is Victoria not Scottish? Where does London appear in this?
    Maybe confusing her with the station?

It's particularly true that full-time fitba in Dumfries is also because of the funds these two bring in for the club.

Totally agree with Fatfan and Admin. Two people's private lives has absolutely nothing to do with Queen of the South, - provided that their private lives do not affect the club.

Quite clearly, they are both doing an excellent job, - so we the fans should simply do what Victoria and Jim have done.......... and move on.

Yep my sentiments exactly. Both are serving the club extremely well on different levels. Victoria is a born and bred Doonhamer so she'll not be moving anywhere I wouldn't expect - Sadly Dumfries is a Goldfish Bowl of a place on the rumour front so I doubt they will get left alone in peace so sort their lives out with their family.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)