+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crewe v's Portsmouth **** MATCH PREDICTIONS****

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    How do you know that Itwasin? I'm pretty sure it's him I see every home game taking his seat.
    "
    Ask him Jimmy see if he answers you!! Knock Knock "Whos there" -Jimmy ! Jimmy Who ? EXACTLY

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLeicester View Post
    Picking up on two points Somerset made.
    Pre-match I was a little surprised to see both Artell and Lunt working the guys damned hard. I was a bit concerned that they'd need a rest afterwards to recuperate. Shows how much I've been softened up over the last decade.

Secondly, Bovery. Absolutely right to give the guy a mention. He was a Durex bunny for 90+ minutes and always drew players to him, as did Kiwomya. I think, after Newport on Saturday, Dagnall will slip back into the box automatically because we need an out-and-out striker, but the weakened side (Hollands injured; Guthrie under the knife) worked together brilliantly.

The management team (and I feel Lunt, Baker et al have played a significant role as well as Artell) have achieved something I've missed: the creation of excitement on the pitch and high octane energy.

Fans like Somerset, who actually go to the game before they comment on it, should be listened to.
    Excellent comments. Or to put it another way, Like!!

Quote Originally Posted by itwasin View Post
    "
    Ask him Jimmy see if he answers you!! Knock Knock "Whos there" -Jimmy ! Jimmy Who ? EXACTLY
    Like Somerset, I'm thinking, why? Why the F am I replying...so, I've promised myself an early Christmas present.....my last reply to you.
    Na, sod it, can't be arsed, perhaps if you wrote in something resembling standard English syntax (look it up) it would be different.
    See you at Gresty Road, will recognise you as you will be moaning, and wondering why Wintle is playing in midfield rather than CH.
    Last edited by jimmyboldon; 05-03-2017 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Like Somerset, I'm thinking, why? Why the F am I replying...so, I've promised myself an early Christmas present.....my last reply to you.
    Na, sod it, can't be arsed, perhaps if you wrote in something resembling standard English syntax (look it up) it would be different.
    See you at Gresty Road, will recognise you as you will be moaning, and wondering why Wintle is playing in midfield rather than CH.
    Like!! Like!

Love AlexLeicester's comments but am now struggling to get the picture of a Durex bunny out of my head

Fully agree about Bowery, even if he hasn't scored . . . . YET!! We will know how important he has become when he has to miss the Leyton Orient game.

Quote Originally Posted by AstonAlex View Post
    Love AlexLeicester's comments but am now struggling to get the picture of a Durex bunny out of my head
    One has to bring a little levity to the posts (especially after a surprise and welcome win, and the lads showing great spirit) - plus I do not wish to advertise a battery manufacturer.

Do I get the impression that, as the football becomes more entertaining, the quality of the posts on here is improving. Clearly there are notable exceptions, but 'life's rich tapestry' and all that. Some posters genuinely can't get to the games (and how wonderful that we have Alex fans all over this globe) and their views should be respected, but when it comes to comments on games played I will only pay attention to those from people who attend.

Hello , Friends .

I am concerned about the two players. P. McCallum ?

Hello , Friends .

I am concerned about the two players.Leyton Orient FC ( P. McCallum) ?

On a different thread I was concerned about our lack of ruthlessness in front of goal and how we got our best goals this season by getting the ball wide and putting decent passes/crosses in the box. Not by trying to walk it in.
    Well what did we do on Saturday? We kept getting the ball wide and putting in the crosses. Take a bow George Ray, that was a great header.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123