+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's renewing

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Don't leave seats empty, just put skeletons there
    Off to mi cupboard, I'm sure there will be a few in there

There is a few on here ✅

We will re-new begrudgingly a decent holiday that lol DWTM!!

Yes early May. Backing TS, he'll do it right. He'll be hurting now. Get a manager in who can get us the right players in. Taylor not being cruel but to small. Get shut of the players no good to us ie Blackstock. Wouldn't keep Smallwood either.

I will be for sure as I am a lifelong supporter and will not give up on them just yet.

TBH I don't think TS is that stupid and will get a new manager and Warney will go back to his day job for next season so there's a very good chance on renewing.

Don't let us down TS

Out of our group of four, two will be, one picking matches so not renewing, and one dont know

I will be there as I always am.

However I will be looking at Bradford fixtures to see if they clash with Rotherham.

I can then renew at Rotherham ( discounted old lads ticket) and get a bargain Bantams ticket hopefully to go there when the Millers are away.

I've given up on Rotherham away and Bradford is actually nearer to where I live, and their season ticket prices are really good.

Footy every week if it goes to plan and I could be a plastic in two places.

The thing is, although this has been the season from hell and beyond, what would we do on Saturday afternoons if we didn't have our footy?
    Although I'm seriously pi$$ed off with Tony Stewart and the way he gave up on this season when we still had 28 matches left to play, I actually know that I'll renew my season ticket even though I want some significant changes to take place at the club.
    At the end of the day the Millers are in my blood despite all their inadequacies and that's why my heart will rule my head.

One week i am renewing the following week im not,TS as got to get this manager situation sorted,then i will make a definite decision.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast