+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Win some easy dosh......

Win some easy dosh......

yes, lay a bet on Spurs winning the qtr final against the Lions at the lane, live next sunday on BBC1 because maybe I will. Spurs, 2ed in the table, full team, never beaten at home this season, easy money.

And if by any chance I lose my bet WHO CARES as it would mean Millwall would be on the way to Wembly !!!!!!!!!

Good luck Claw and have a great day out whatever the result..you can bet on one thing,Spurs will have all the luck and get the important decisions as they always do..For some reason the refs seem to love the Yids ..

Aye have a good day Claw, you'll have to lump a lot on the Yids to get a decent return, they must be 3/1 ON, get a bit on Wall, you never know fella.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    yes, lay a bet on Spurs winning the qtr final against the Lions at the lane, live next sunday on BBC1 because maybe I will. Spurs, 2ed in the table, full team, never beaten at home this season, easy money.

And if by any chance I lose my bet WHO CARES as it would mean Millwall would be on the way to Wembly !!!!!!!!!
    It would be a win win situation for you claw? Best of luck M8!

All the best Claw

What are the odds

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    All the best Claw

What are the odds
    Not very good Gaz, trust the bookies.
    Spurs to win 1/6 on, Lions to win 16/1, who knows might be worth a fiver on Millwall, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Not very good Gaz, trust the bookies.
    Spurs to win 1/6 on, Lions to win 16/1, who knows might be worth a fiver on Millwall, just in case.
    Hmmm 16/1 being decent odds but can hope for a draw and stuff em back at The Den?

The draw is 13/2 and Millwall now out to 18/1

DVD's. He's selling three for a fiver

FFS Claw ,couldn't you lads come up with something more original than that ?

Awful really.. Lol

http://www.rsdb.org/race/koreans
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 12-03-2017 at 09:10 PM.

Even so the FA are investigating Millwall for racist abuse, FFS it was just banter, if we had called him dogs breath maybe but DVD.
    As a Spurs fan said they were laughing in the home end.