+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crewe Alexandra FC-Newport County AFC 11/04/2017

Crewe Alexandra FC-Newport County AFC 11/04/2017

Hello , Friends .

Who will win?

I am concerned about the two players. ( C. Dagnall . J. Guthrie ) : ZZZ:

What do you say friends, is there news?

sorry for my EnglishO

Expecting A Crewe win even without those key players, 3-1

Big potential banana skin (in almost a must win) game, which I predict we will cruise by at least 3 clear goals...... although I'll settle for any win to the mighty reds. Are there any other club's supporters in the football league who would welcome playing the bottom club at home with as much trepidation???

Welcome aboard Donbass. Your English is probably better than some posters on here.
    I think many share your concerns. This is Dagnall's last game under suspension; Guthrie was having an operation last Friday (and I have no update); Danny Hollands, our kingpin midfield captain, is recovering after his treatment for a hamstring tear.

However, if the squad keeps its energy and positivity, we can always win. That said, the Alex is famous for inconsistency so I cannot predict a result.

Tell us more about yourself. Why is someone in Ukraine supporting Crewe Alex? It's great, but why?

[QUOTE=AlexLeicester;38458075Danny Hollands, our kingpin midfield captain/QUOTE]
    Totally agree with that description, but it was only at the last minute that he was kept on until the end of the season.

Heard from Jon Guthrie that his operation went well.

Welcome Donbass! It's really good to have fellow supporters join us from around the globe. However, does DNR suggest you don't consider yourself Ukrainian?
    Whatever the answer, we are happy that you have joined us. Generally, although we have just had a great win against higher/bigger opposition, experience tells us that playing against the bottom team does not often go well. Like us before last Saturday, they have just been beaten 4-0 by fellow relegation strugglers. The worry is that their reaction might be similar to ours in that they may raise their game against us.
    Keep posting!

Apparently Newport were doing all the pressing against Orient and were undone by pace on the break. As they will presumably also see this as a chance to win, and Westley has been given 2 matches to save his job, it may not be the usual 5-4-1 formation that we have had to break down at home.

First goal decides it for me - if we get it, 3-0 at least to the Alex; if they get it, could be a long afternoon before we get the equaliser.

3-0 for me then - you know it makes sense, as another poster might say ��

[QUOTE=AstonAlex;38458289]Apparently Newport were doing all the pressing against Orient and were undone by pace on the break. As they will presumably also see this as a chance to win, and Westley has been given 2 matches to save his job, it may not be the usual 5-4-1 formation that we have had to break down at home.

First goal decides it for me - if we get it, 3-0 at least to the Alex; if they get it, could be a long afternoon before we get the equaliser.

3-0 for me then - you know it makes sense, as another poster might say ��[/QUOT. v. ⚽⚽⚽ --0 for me,you know what I make ��

Imperative that we win and I would settle for 1-0, but would welcome a stress-relieving 3-0 victory. As other posters say, it is critical that we score first. If not, we know how a team coached by Westley will try all the tricks to con the referee.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast