+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Dublin, Derby or Doncaster?

Llandudno has also been suggested and I think would also be a good option. A few good curry houses too.

Ugly nurse says to the ***y attractive nurse.

“the man in the last bed has Ludo tattooed on his willy”

The attractive nurse says.

“That’s not Ludo on his willy, its Llandudno ”

The old ones are the best

Not sure about Llandudno although I like the joke, the beach there is a bit shingly .

So let me throw in another suggestion....Barry Island, beautiful sandy beach which has free wi-fi , there is also an amusment park next to the beach which Tenby has not. There is a train station 100 yards from the beach. Barry has loads of watering holes and eating houses, anyone remember Gavin n Stacy, filmed there also Dr Who episodes.

If people are thinking about dates how about Aug 5/6th which is a weekend,out for a drink and a meal on sat on the sunday over on Barry's main beach sit down with a bag of fish and chips n watch a display by the Red Arrows, on the day there will also be a Barry at war museum open day and toy and train fair at barry island station. Any thoughts !

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Not sure about Llandudno although I like the joke, the beach there is a bit shingly .

So let me throw in another suggestion....Barry Island, beautiful sandy beach which has free wi-fi , there is also an amusment park next to the beach which Tenby has not. There is a train station 100 yards from the beach. Barry has loads of watering holes and eating houses, anyone remember Gavin n Stacy, filmed there also Dr Who episodes.

If people are thinking about dates how about Aug 5/6th which is a weekend,out for a drink and a meal on sat on the sunday over on Barry's main beach sit down with a bag of fish and chips n watch a display by the Red Arrows, on the day there will also be a Barry at war museum open day and toy and train fair at barry island station. Any thoughts !
    That has me mouth watering :-)

And if you have the weather to go with it, what could possibly go wrong. Looking on the web for restaurants close to beach I liked the sound of the Southern smokehouse specilizing in American southern food including BBQ.

I think you should be promoted to trip advisor Claw

I will go with that.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    That has me mouth watering :-)
    What has your mouth watering ? A willy with Ludo?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    What has your mouth watering ? A willy with Ludo?
    I haven't played Ludo since I was in junior school. I don't play games these days. I suggest you check your predictive text posts before posting them you daft phucker

Claw

Me, Mike and Laz are up for Barry Island if you are? If not, we may well go to Ludo. Would be good if you can join us.

Alternatively, you can always join me in climbing the Andes in Peru, up to Machu Picchu next April?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast