+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: maintaining posting on the site

maintaining posting on the site

I know this isn't the main reason posting anything on this site but it does provide snippets for the 'i' newspaper on Saturday in their 'round-up'. We were a regular feature 2 out of every 3 weeks but lately there hasn't been any mention of us. So... lets maintain some discussion (not personality bashing) to increase our coverage in the press!

F*ck the press. They weren't exactly falling over themselves to help us during the child *** scandals - almost every other club implicated in it got away with minimal press whilst our entire club and fanbase was tarred with the same brush.

How do I read the post with the silly Track Days advert blocking most of it. Any ideas how to get rid please

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdad View Post
    How do I read the post with the silly Track Days advert blocking most of it. Any ideas how to get rid please
    I use "adguard" which blocks all adverts and gives a much better experience (i.e. you can actually read the posts).

Many thanks to those of you who recommended this blocker in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Teammoo View Post
    I use "adguard" which blocks all adverts and gives a much better experience (i.e. you can actually read the posts).

Many thanks to those of you who recommended this blocker in the past.

Totally agree adguard is excellent but for me being a moderator I don't have the issues with the ads.