+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Shaun Derry column

The Shaun Derry column

Its takes a lot for me to be critical, but when i have been insulted over and over, then its time to hit back. The insult is having to watch United managed by an Irish nottingham troglodyte, whos brains are firmly situated in his colon. Its nots so bad if was for only one game, but its never ending.
    If i was this bad in my job, then i would have been fired and laughed out the door, with bunting flying, and the party goers drunk. And probably with fireworks, and a stripper.

How can we get rid of this loon? Of all the bombs going off in this world, why isnt there one in the managers office.? Of course while hes sitting in it Chalky. The players and staff could play catch the head with buckets. If there was staff for sectioning inadequate managers then he would end up in a straight jacket, unable to leave for six months, or he signed a resignation form.

The most hurtful thing though is to say that he is no good at his job, despite thinking he is. How devastating must that be. For him and you Chalky. And yes, you do have an accent, we all do. And as for you floopy, if i had a peanut butter sandwich and you were stood next to me, you would eat it.

Richard Carpenter. Kel, your a cnut.

Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa
    Your turn
    Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa
    Our turn

Otis

Fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
    Run,run,run,run,run away oh oh ohhhhh

David

You're welcome Frank

Sam fox had nice 'uns

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Its takes a lot for me to be critical, but when i have been insulted over and over, then its time to hit back. The insult is having to watch United managed by an Irish nottingham troglodyte, whos brains are firmly situated in his colon. Its nots so bad if was for only one game, but its never ending.
    If i was this bad in my job, then i would have been fired and laughed out the door, with bunting flying, and the party goers drunk. And probably with fireworks, and a stripper.

How can we get rid of this loon? Of all the bombs going off in this world, why isnt there one in the managers office.? Of course while hes sitting in it Chalky. The players and staff could play catch the head with buckets. If there was staff for sectioning inadequate managers then he would end up in a straight jacket, unable to leave for six months, or he signed a resignation form.

The most hurtful thing though is to say that he is no good at his job, despite thinking he is. How devastating must that be. For him and you Chalky. And yes, you do have an accent, we all do. And as for you floopy, if i had a peanut butter sandwich and you were stood next to me, you would eat it.

Richard Carpenter. Kel, your a cnut.
    You're.

Cu­nt.

Divvent mention it.

Derry will take the credit on monday for three points handed to us by Carlisle, on a plate. With more gobbledegook. Shame.

Frank....You moaned like **** at the start of the season when Utd was near the bottom of the league and baying for Derrys blood,you now have a dozen or so games left and Utd are 12th in the league,four points behind a playoff place with a game in hand,what's it matter how you get the points as long as you stay up,Cambridge have reached their ceiling,they aren't and never will be a Carlisle, Portsmouth, Plymouth,Luton,Doncaster,Blackpool or even a Notts County all who are bigger clubs than Cambridge so stop the moaning about Derry,he is your saviour

Ha. Temper or what. You are making progress. We have been a small club thats punched above its weight. That is changing. Despite 8 home defeats we still get a core 4,000. International biomedical companies like Astra Zeneca now have there hqs based in Cambridge. They are cooperating with the club to provide science based teaching in local schools. They are looking to do it nationally.

Zeneca have sponsored the club. A lot of other local companies have queud to sponsor the club to the extent that United have made a million in the last twelve months. Gates only provide 20 to 30 per cent of income. We are one of 15 clubs in England to have made a profit this financial year.

The club are waiting for the council to approve rebuilding the Abbey. If it doesnt happen we are in trouble, but there will be other options. The future is rosy. We aim to be in the championship in ten years through gradual growth. This is why Derry has survived. He is given time. All new signings are on long contracts. The youth teams are producing first team players, which will increase in time. So there you have it. United and County are going in opposite directions.
    Alan Booth.

That's a great way to build a good team if you work at it,its old style and one that's very rarely used in todays game so why don't you also abide by it,every time Utd lose you moan,in fact you even moaned when you won 0-3 at Carlisle last Saturday, you are not listening to what your club is preaching
    Cambridge in the Championship,I almost spat out my Gregg's pasty on the pavement when I read that,its not going to happen,you get 4000 hard core supporters every home game, so do Notts,Alan Hardy says that he wants 10,000 through the gates at Meadow Lane which is totally unrealistic, he already gives away free pies away to supporters and reduced admittance to £12 but its all short term,a bit like putting a bandaid on a heart attack victim, we have Forest just a small walk across Trent Bridge and they are two leagues above us and get five times the attendance's that we do,they aren't going to stop watching Forest because of a free pie which only leaves the casual supporters who in our case are students, they are out of towner's who already support a team,they won't pay £2 never mind £12 plus the fact that they would have to get up early to get there for 3pm makes them a lost cause,who are Cambridge's casual supporters Frank, oh yeah its students isn't it
    Zeneca are only interested in Utd as a PR scheme, they couildnt give a **** about them as long as they look good helping the local community, the fact that its a tax dodge makes it worthwhile investing in but they will get bored when another bigger and better PR stunt comes along and they drop Utd,anyway I'm off to do my weekly shop at Farmfoods now

Ta ra me duck

And that, Francis, is you knocked into an co­cked hat.

#tinpotleaguefred

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)