+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone help Leyton Orient with a nodation?

Can anyone help Leyton Orient with a nodation?

It would be sad not to have this club around
    http://londonboy.webplus.net/

Please share

£250,000 is what Zlatan probably earns in a week! I would hate to see them go under as I would hate to see any club go bust.
    Hope his appeal comes to something positive but it's more than hard cash they need but a complete upheaval...starting with the owner.

Sorry Oriunt i am skint

I don't want to see a proper club like Orient go under but if they was saved but went into administration and got docked twelve points then I've got to admit that it would do Notts the world of good and cement our safety

Wouldn't a donation be better ?

as always very das to here eh , amazed we still got 92 tbh

I remember southport being in league & to some extent considered a big ( ish ) club , Barrow another Bradford PA etc ...the list must be endless & fear its going to grow

Torquay,York and Southport are all in the bottom four of the National League,I've been to all of those grounds following Notts and its sad to see them in that position,what about Stockport County,I can't even see them in that league,if ther worst happens and we drop down I can't even see us bouncing straight back,look how long it took teams like Luton,Mansfield and Tranmere (who are still there)

Quote Originally Posted by Artist View Post
    Wouldn't a donation be better ?
    I don't want Orient to vanish completely just vanish from League Two instead of Notts

Hopefully Coventry will be next on the doomed list.

Not wanting you to think I'm a complete dick but if you listened to the video clip the poor guy who was obviously emotional and nervous said nodations instead of donations. I being a bit odd on the humour front found myself laffin loudly

A club I always remember is Halifax Town F.C.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast