+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League - Rotherham

Prediction League - Rotherham

Wolves have lost 4 matches in a row at Molineux. Rotherham have yet to record a victory away from home with an astounding 0-1-17 record (and -40 goal differential) on the road. Something has got to give.

Rotherham's fate is certainly already decided. They are 21 points from safety, which is a higher total than the amount of points they have recorded this season, in 17. They are a mess. Without looking into it, this has got to be one of the worst seasons in Championship history. They're on pace to finish the season with about 22 points total. This should be a victory. 3 points. That's the only acceptable result. If we lose, I don't know what I'll be feeling afterward. Their leading goalscorer is Danny Ward with 10 goals. They do have former Wolves player Anthony Forde on their roster, so expect a goal from him. But they've scored the second least amount of goals in the league. Their defending is atrocious. They've conceded 81 goals. The next worst defense is Forest, conceding 61. I knew Rotherham were really bad, but I didn't really quite realize how atrocious they've been. Their morale has to be incredibly low and they should be ripe for the taking.

They can't defend. We can't score (only 3 goals in last 6 league games). Something has gotta give.

Wolves 3-1 Rotherham

Costa

1) theplater - 22.2
    2) TheDing - 21.2
    3) wolves71 - 20.5
    4) WOODLANDSWOLF - 18.4
    5) Woking88 - 17.3
    6) kensleftfoot - 17
    7) JonDeWolf - 16.4
    8) MichiganWolf - 14.5
    9) GrizzledWolf - 14
    10) wolfiebill - 12.3
    11) Newcywolf - 11.2
    12) Makka - 11.1
    13) EveWolf65 - 9.1
    14) Switch_Off_Lights - 6.2
    15) icart - 3
    16) ADP22 - 1

Wolves 2-0 Rotherham (Dicko).

Anything short of a win and I believe Lambert will be gone!

Agreed. There is no other option.

Wolves 3-0 Rotherham

Edwards.

2-1, Edwards.

Wolves 3 - Rotherham 1 (Dicko)

Wolves 3-2 Rotherham (Ben Marshall)

Wolves 4-0 Millers

Costa

Wolves 2-2 Rotherham

Edwards

Wolves 2-1 Dicko

Wolves 3 Rotherham 1

Weimann

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)