+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haw Frank

Haw Frank

Forgot to tell youse didert I? I won an competition last week where the prize was free flights and a four star hotel for seven days for two to an city break off of my choice.

I picked Rome in July so it will be geet hot too. Best take some factor 50 or I might end up with an beetroot for an head.

Some people of all the luck eh?

Superb win Kel .

Been to Rome a couple of times via doing cruises.lovely city bit expensive near the tourist attractions but away from there a third of the price.
    Great historic place to go.
    What comp was it you entered .

It were on an reward app from my mobile provider, Jimmy. I pressed enter but didert think owt off of it and then got an email last week saying I had won.

Will be my first time there and geet looking forrad to it.

Rome and Florence are probably my two favourite cities. History around every corner. My favourite site is the Pantheon, where they seem to think that a full roof is a bad thing. One tip though. Book online for the Colliseum and the Vatican museum and Sistine Chapel (if you decide to go). The queues will be mental in July.

Cheers Griffie.

My mother worked in Rome for a while as a young girl, small world isnt it. Been there done it, got the app. Who are you taking.? I hope its your misses, the one with 3 children. You wouldnt want to get to 65 and have regrets.

Would you.

There are always consequences. Reduce them as much as possIble. Before its too LATE. Do you remember when it was magic.?

An old man.

Ex, Francis. Ex.

I'm taking my daughter as it happens as I think she'll benefit from the culture ect.

I divvent dee regrets.

[QUOTE=Psaw;38460697]There are always consequences. Reduce them as much as possIble. QUOTE]

The world is turning Disney and there's nothing you can do

Paul Heaton

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    Ex, Francis. Ex.

I'm taking my daughter as it happens as I think she'll benefit from the culture ect.

I divvent dee regrets.
    That's a nice thing to do kel,I hope that she appreciates the culture

Me too chalks although the first question she aksed is if we were taking the Ipad.

Do you of any links to sites where I can pre-book tickets please Griffie?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)