+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend games

Weekend games

Short and sweet this weekend

Wins for
    Burnsley
    Nobbers
    Dirty Leeds
    Cumbrians

Defeat for

Clarets

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post

Wins for
    Burnsley
    Nobbers
    Dirty Leeds
    Cumbrians

Defeat for

Clarets

I seem to recal you have put Leeds down for a draw in the prediction league - nice to see the change of heart

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    I seem to recal you have put Leeds down for a draw in the prediction league - nice to see the change of heart
    Should have kept with my original prediction CB.lol...only tthe play offs for you now I afraid..
    Nobbers back on for a play off spot again after a good result today

Should have kept with my original prediction CB.lol...only tthe play offs for you now I afraid..
    As I just posted on the Leeds site better to have a few poor games now and then hopefully come good later when it matters; I gve up on auto several weeks back. As for PNE a surprise result today and well done them but it is still too late, if there is to be a change in the top six it will be Fulham coming in.

Your right Alfi there is still a glimmer of hope. 6 points behind Wendies and 8 behind Reading and these two play each other Friday night. 2-2 please with 6 sendings off and a couple of injuries after all out war We have Rovers at the weekend and then Brizzles and Florists at home so why shouldn't we expect 9 points from the next 3 games - we have won 4 on the bounce at home so why not make it a nice half dozen with a sneaky away win at the Chicken Shed

Wins for
    Burnsley
    Exactly Alf, and it should have been a win as we totally outplayed Mick Mac's tractor humping team today and let them off the hook in the 93rd minute.
    Unbelievable Jeff !!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Exactly Alf, and it should have been a win as we totally outplayed Mick Mac's tractor humping team today and let them off the hook in the 93rd minute.
    Unbelievable Jeff !!
    Didn't realise the scabby gets equalised very very late as that would have been a very useful and sounds like deserved 3 points

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Didn't realise the scabby gets equalised very very late as that would have been a very useful and sounds like deserved 3 points
    Yes Gards its shocking how we let them score that so late on, when it should have been 2 or 3 at that stage anyway and Im trying not to be too biased here. Mick was sort of honest as well at the end, and he suggested they were lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes Gards its shocking how we let them score that so late on, when it should have been 2 or 3 at that stage anyway and Im trying not to be too biased here. Mick was sort of honest as well at the end, and he suggested they were lucky.
    Tbf I don't mind MM as he usually tells it as it is however he does sometimes go on a bit and his voice does grate after a few mins

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Tbf I don't mind MM as he usually tells it as it is however he does sometimes go on a bit and his voice does grate after a few mins
    Thats the Baaaarnsley accent he has of course lol.
    I dont talk like that though, Im from West Yorkshire and I have a cross between Cas & Wakey accent!
    Mick does usually tell it like it is but hes not always the most pleasant bloke in interviews, have you seen some of the clips where hes arrogant and sarcy with the people asking questions ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)