+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: He's got to Go

He's got to Go

The Wally with the Brolly is clueless.

I'll pack his brolly!!

Who do we bring in to replace him ?

This was from a Leicester fan "I don't even judge a manager that's been at Derby"..

He's right .. Pearson will end up at Norwich or somewhere else and do well, Clough has done great at Burton, Clement is gonna keep Swansea up.

We need to face facts, we've become a laughing stock.

Steve said 'there was 11 men on the pitch' !! You forgot to mention the other lot!! You know the money grabbing arseholes to whom the term 'playing for the shirt' means **** all!! Just piss off all of you......and take Steve with you!!

Laughing stock is being polite......players and manager taking the piss big time!
    What we need is a proven manager and give him time. Dyche?

So the Wally says in his after match interview Brighton were far better than us. It just shows how far we need to go in the Championship. For gods sake McClaren we have players in the team with probably better skills than Brighton but there's no enthusiasm, team plan, fight. Mel if you ever wonder what's wrong at Derby watch the Wally on sky laughing and joking with the Brighton manager when we are loosing 2-0 and the lost morons on the pitch are wandering about. If the manager? is showing no fight the team hasn't got a chance.

So you would have been more impressed by McClaren if he had chinned Hughton?

These performances have been seen with McClaren, Clement, Pearson and Wassall, with the players meekly giving up. I know who I blame.

I presume Hughton said to Steve are'nt your lot ****?? Yep said Steve but I get paid more than you so boo to you as Steve turns away laughing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sixtiesram View Post
    So you would have been more impressed by McClaren if he had chinned Hughton?

These performances have been seen with McClaren, Clement, Pearson and Wassall, with the players meekly giving up. I know who I blame.
    Actually, maybe not so much with Wassall. He inherited problems that, with the benefit of hindsight possibly weren't as great as we - and the owner - thought but, Hull at home apart, the players showed more fight under Wassall than either Pearson or the last three months under McClaren.
    My issue with McClaren is that we are seeing a rerun of 2015 only this time it's been even worse. He may be a good coach - although I'm beginning to wonder - but he's lousy at man management and tactics. Admittedly the Martin situation wasn't of his making but his handling of the situation has been embarrassing and completely lacking in integrity. Can't imagine how he thinks our available forwards are likely to feel if all he bangs on about is wanting the one he can't have back. Embarrassing for the club and demoralising for the available players.
    Assuming you mean you 'blame' the players, sixties, that's fair enough but a manager who apparently can't motivate or choose appropriate formations and strategies needs to go. Bad appointment that for six or seven weeks looked like a stroke of forgiving genius but, like so many of Mel and Derby's dreams, has now turned to dust...again!

P.S. Welcome back RP.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 11-03-2017 at 09:24 AM.

He's great.
    He's your version of Billy Davies to us. Marvellous

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)