+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sensible drinking venue sunday

Exclamation Sensible drinking venue sunday

What a day it is going to be..taking my boy to the game Sunday (lucky little git) where are most people going to be drinking? we are going to be heading in via liverpool street on the day so a bit out the way of our usual territory.

Although we don't want to be caught up in any of the nonsense, would like to be amongst the main lot.

Cheers,

Vin.

(2-1 to wall)

Just having a bacon sandwich for breakfast then a packet of pork scratching at the match.
    Last edited by lionsroar; 11-03-2017 at 03:51 AM.

I've heard some pensioners are going to kick off in The Old Kunt Rd. The Whistle n Truncheon down Beat Street sounds interesting as there is rumour of a pig roast I hear
    Hope you guys enjoy the match
    Jubbly Jibbly

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I've heard some pensioners are going to kick off in The Old Kunt Rd. The Whistle n Truncheon down Beat Street sounds interesting as there is rumour of a pig roast I hear
    Jubbly Jibbly
    The New Kent Road by the Ellie and castle used to be where I lived for a few years, went in my local offie one night for booze when the owners son was blown away by a shotgun toting toerag, lovely place. The Beehive pub was the place where we fans used to go.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    The New Kent Road by the Ellie and castle used to be where I lived for a few years, went in my local offie one night for booze when the owners son was blown away by a shotgun toting toerag, lovely place. The Beehive pub was the place where we fans used to go.
    I was a bit hungover when I wrote this Claw and feel a little silly now lol.

My Uncle was OB and Millwall he lived by Lambeth Bridge. He used to give me and my brother a right good wrestle when visiting. His favourite saying was "What you gonna be when you grow up a barra boy? My mother is from Brockley. My parents got married at West Ham registry office.

My father spent a lot of his time in Woodford so watched the Gooners but he was more a rugby fan.

I had cousins in Streatham who were Chelsea fans.

My father used to drink in the Blind Beggar sometimes and loved jellied eels. (Yuk)

My parents moved to Swindon due to my fathers work commitments but nearly ended up in Northampton or Bognor Regis. My mother was a seamstress at Singer.

We have a Beehive Pub in Swindon which is a great quirky boozer.
    Name:  7527069476_9d4e1ea281.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  38.3 KB

Always find your posts funny and informative Gaz, weather you are pised or sober does not seem to matter.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Jubbly Jibbly
    Just heard the meet is at the pig & whistle.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)