shopify analytics
+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saturday 11th March

Saturday 11th March

Villa 0 - Owls 2 , Rhodes Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by dmb View Post
    Villa 0 - Owls 2 , Rhodes Wallace
    The right scoreline dmb mi owd fruit. .....Up the Carlos.

Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd View Post
    The right scoreline dmb mi owd fruit. .....Up the Carlos.
    I'll stop predicting!, kiss of death

Same here dmb..
    Stuff it...Gonna have one last go...

Owls 2
    Reading 1
    (Rhodes and Winnal)

Att: 21,456

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Same here dmb..
    Stuff it...Gonna have one last go...

Owls 2
    Reading 1
    (Rhodes and Winnal)

Att: 21,456
    I'm copping out. :-S Our injury list has been crippling, granted....But It wasn't helped, and usually comes back to bite you on the ar$e, when you don't strengthen key areas. ....Midfield beast.....Another proper centre half....I don't think "Lets see if we can stay in the playoffs," is what DC and many fans had in mind, this season......Instead we've got to put up with the Hudds/Leeds media "love in" Doom mongers on one side...And the happy clapping "We're still in the playoffs" " Look at Carlos's stats" cobblers on the other........Come on Wednesday...Please do the business... 22,600

I'm copping out. :-S Our injury list has been crippling, granted....But It wasn't helped, and usually comes back to bite you on the ar$e, when you don't strengthen key areas. ....Midfield beast.....Another proper centre half....I don't think "Lets see if we can stay in the playoffs," is what DC and many fans had in mind, this season......Instead we've got to put up with the Hudds/Leeds media "love in" Doom mongers on one side...And the happy clapping "We're still in the playoffs" " Look at Carlos's stats" cobblers on the other........Come on Wednesday...Please do the business... 22,600
    I think thats us done for after last nights game, could be wrong but summats not right down at S6

We were total w@nk!!!
    Still could have took a point (hitting post, ball flashing across the face of the goal and their keeper pulling off three or four brilliant saves and getting man of the match) but yeah, we made Reading look so good.
    I'm getting really fed up now with Carlos's excuses and rants on the radio on the way home from a match...
    He's gonna have to be very careful..Chansiri wants some kind of return for the millions he's pumped in...
    If we bollox it up..And it's so looking that way..I can't see him being here next season.

We were total w@nk!!!
    Still could have took a point (hitting post, ball flashing across the face of the goal and their keeper pulling off three or four brilliant saves and getting man of the match) but yeah, we made Reading look so good.
    I'm getting really fed up now with Carlos's excuses and rants on the radio on the way home from a match...
    He's gonna have to be very careful..Chansiri wants some kind of return for the millions he's pumped in...
    If we bollox it up..And it's so looking that way..I can't see him being here next season.
    Dum der dum dum "CARLOS HAD A DREAM, TO BUILD A FOOTBALL TEAM, WE HAD NO MONEY COS HE P! SSED IT UP THE WALL"....."WITH BANNAN ON THE FLANK,....AND SASSO WHO'S TOTAL W@NK, ..HE HAS NO IDEEEEA, HE'S GOT TO GET SACKED." der dum dum dum........Thanks for the memories....But you've bizarrely learned nothing from the Hull game.

It's looking that way mate...

It's looking that way mate...
    If it was up to the don't sack the manager brigade, we'd still have Dave Jones in charge......It all started in the summer Braggy, I just didn't want to believe it.....We finally had an ambitious chairman, with a war chest to match....And together with the fans, top players, and a little bit of Carlos himself (charm personified,) we were riding the crest of a wave for the first time in years....It worked........But rather than fine tune, post, a reality checking Hull defeat....we haven't improved key areas.....We required seasoned championship muscle (Think Hull, Burnley)...Instead, we ended up with an expensive, disjointed, top heavy squad......Carlos' s CV doesn't lie...Deep down, does it really suprise anyone? He's been given chances..And has never cut it..despite his charasmatic defensive spiel to the contrary......He simply would have had fewer clubs...and relative success at some.....I still believe that Jordan Rhodes will, and should become a Wednesday legend..Along with a few others.....But not under this man.

I agree Mick..I really do...

But at this moment in time (note the time mate) I really can't resist shouting this...

COME ON YOU WOLVES....FCKIN COME ON........

I agree Mick..I really do...

But at this moment in time (note the time mate) I really can't resist shouting this...

COME ON YOU WOLVES....FCKIN COME ON........
    :-D God yes.

Quote Originally Posted by dmb View Post
    I think thats us done for after last nights game, could be wrong but summats not right down at S6

Bull5h1t that's us done😡
    Plenty to play for and it was never going to be easy.
    We're not in any kind of form but all teams go through a poor spell.
    We're where we are in the league on merit and should be shouting from the rooftops how far we've come in so short a time.
    I think there's a few that need a reality check if they thought we would go up easy cuz we've spent a few bob.
    Easy for people to churn out lines about clappers and slashers but now is not the time for fans to be calling for a managers head

If it was up to the don't sack the manager brigade, we'd still have Dave Jones in charge......It all started in the summer Braggy, I just didn't want to believe it.....We finally had an ambitious chairman, with a war chest to match....And together with the fans, top players, and a little bit of Carlos himself (charm personified,) we were riding the crest of a wave for the first time in years....It worked........But rather than fine tune, post, a reality checking Hull defeat....we haven't improved key areas.....We required seasoned championship muscle (Think Hull, Burnley)...Instead, we ended up with an expensive, disjointed, top heavy squad......Carlos' s CV doesn't lie...Deep down, does it really suprise anyone? He's been given chances..And has never cut it..despite his charasmatic defensive spiel to the contrary......He simply would have had fewer clubs...and relative success at some.....I still believe that Jordan Rhodes will, and should become a Wednesday legend..Along with a few others.....But not under this man.

Sacking managers at this stage very rarely works (I only say rarely cuz of megson /jones)
    There is no such thing as the don't sack the manager brigade, just WEDNESDAY fans!

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    Bull5h1t that's us done😡
    Plenty to play for and it was never going to be easy.
    We're not in any kind of form but all teams go through a poor spell.
    We're where we are in the league on merit and should be shouting from the rooftops how far we've come in so short a time.
    I think there's a few that need a reality check if they thought we would go up easy cuz we've spent a few bob.
    Easy for people to churn out lines about clappers and slashers but now is not the time for fans to be calling for a managers head
    Yes...Everything's fine Banno.....Keep burying your head in the sand....Jesus. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    Sacking managers at this stage very rarely works (I only say rarely cuz of megson /jones)
    There is no such thing as the don't sack the manager brigade, just WEDNESDAY fans!
    leicester seem to be doing ok now with fresh ideas.carlos is a spent force and needs to go sorry but he does.

Yes...Everything's fine Banno.....Keep burying your head in the sand....Jesus. :-D

Bull5h1t burying my head in the sand but we've been here before and short term fixes get you just that.
    The list of managers that could come in at this stage of the season and take us up are just slipping off everyone's tongue.
    If Carlos doesn't take us to the promised land this season, I will be the first (one of the first at least) to say it's time for a change but not now, not so close to the end of the season with all to play for!!
    I couldn't give 2 fu(ks if people like Carlos or not, I only care about what's best for the club.

Quote Originally Posted by utah saints View Post
    leicester seem to be doing ok now with fresh ideas.carlos is a spent force and needs to go sorry but he does.

I think Leicester are a bit of a one off don't you?
    The players should hang there heads in shame there!
    They've also got a caretaker manager who knows all the players and was a big part of there success last season, who fits that bill at hillsborough? Bullen? Surely not!

If a change was to be made it should have come at xmas not now.
    It would be complete madness to sack Carlos this close to the end of the season.

Well that was a surprise, but I bet your all happy that Fulham have blown the two big chances that they had this week.
    And after they beat us today, Im wondering if Naarich could yet be a threat with 8 games to go!

And just out of interest, who would you like to see (or who do you think will) go down with Rotherham ?
    I think it will be the obvious 2 to be honest, Wigan & Burton. Teams like Blackburn, & Bristol City, & Notts Forest will all struggle but I reckon they will all have enough to stay up, this time!

Don't WANT any of em to go down really and tbh not really bothered who does....Although if any..Burton...The slags have took four points off us this season and are a set of boring tw@ts!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast