+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saturday 11th March

I agree Mick..I really do...

But at this moment in time (note the time mate) I really can't resist shouting this...

COME ON YOU WOLVES....FCKIN COME ON........

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    I agree Mick..I really do...

But at this moment in time (note the time mate) I really can't resist shouting this...

COME ON YOU WOLVES....FCKIN COME ON........
    :-D God yes.

Quote Originally Posted by dmb View Post
    I think thats us done for after last nights game, could be wrong but summats not right down at S6

Bull5h1t that's us done😡
    Plenty to play for and it was never going to be easy.
    We're not in any kind of form but all teams go through a poor spell.
    We're where we are in the league on merit and should be shouting from the rooftops how far we've come in so short a time.
    I think there's a few that need a reality check if they thought we would go up easy cuz we've spent a few bob.
    Easy for people to churn out lines about clappers and slashers but now is not the time for fans to be calling for a managers head

Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd View Post
    If it was up to the don't sack the manager brigade, we'd still have Dave Jones in charge......It all started in the summer Braggy, I just didn't want to believe it.....We finally had an ambitious chairman, with a war chest to match....And together with the fans, top players, and a little bit of Carlos himself (charm personified,) we were riding the crest of a wave for the first time in years....It worked........But rather than fine tune, post, a reality checking Hull defeat....we haven't improved key areas.....We required seasoned championship muscle (Think Hull, Burnley)...Instead, we ended up with an expensive, disjointed, top heavy squad......Carlos' s CV doesn't lie...Deep down, does it really suprise anyone? He's been given chances..And has never cut it..despite his charasmatic defensive spiel to the contrary......He simply would have had fewer clubs...and relative success at some.....I still believe that Jordan Rhodes will, and should become a Wednesday legend..Along with a few others.....But not under this man.

Sacking managers at this stage very rarely works (I only say rarely cuz of megson /jones)
    There is no such thing as the don't sack the manager brigade, just WEDNESDAY fans!

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    Bull5h1t that's us done😡
    Plenty to play for and it was never going to be easy.
    We're not in any kind of form but all teams go through a poor spell.
    We're where we are in the league on merit and should be shouting from the rooftops how far we've come in so short a time.
    I think there's a few that need a reality check if they thought we would go up easy cuz we've spent a few bob.
    Easy for people to churn out lines about clappers and slashers but now is not the time for fans to be calling for a managers head
    Yes...Everything's fine Banno.....Keep burying your head in the sand....Jesus. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    Sacking managers at this stage very rarely works (I only say rarely cuz of megson /jones)
    There is no such thing as the don't sack the manager brigade, just WEDNESDAY fans!
    leicester seem to be doing ok now with fresh ideas.carlos is a spent force and needs to go sorry but he does.

Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd View Post
    Yes...Everything's fine Banno.....Keep burying your head in the sand....Jesus. :-D

Bull5h1t burying my head in the sand but we've been here before and short term fixes get you just that.
    The list of managers that could come in at this stage of the season and take us up are just slipping off everyone's tongue.
    If Carlos doesn't take us to the promised land this season, I will be the first (one of the first at least) to say it's time for a change but not now, not so close to the end of the season with all to play for!!
    I couldn't give 2 fu(ks if people like Carlos or not, I only care about what's best for the club.

Quote Originally Posted by utah saints View Post
    leicester seem to be doing ok now with fresh ideas.carlos is a spent force and needs to go sorry but he does.

I think Leicester are a bit of a one off don't you?
    The players should hang there heads in shame there!
    They've also got a caretaker manager who knows all the players and was a big part of there success last season, who fits that bill at hillsborough? Bullen? Surely not!

If a change was to be made it should have come at xmas not now.
    It would be complete madness to sack Carlos this close to the end of the season.

Well that was a surprise, but I bet your all happy that Fulham have blown the two big chances that they had this week.
    And after they beat us today, Im wondering if Naarich could yet be a threat with 8 games to go!

And just out of interest, who would you like to see (or who do you think will) go down with Rotherham ?
    I think it will be the obvious 2 to be honest, Wigan & Burton. Teams like Blackburn, & Bristol City, & Notts Forest will all struggle but I reckon they will all have enough to stay up, this time!

Don't WANT any of em to go down really and tbh not really bothered who does....Although if any..Burton...The slags have took four points off us this season and are a set of boring tw@ts!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)