+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saturday 11th March

Saturday 11th March

Villa 0 - Owls 2 , Rhodes Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by dmb View Post
    Villa 0 - Owls 2 , Rhodes Wallace
    The right scoreline dmb mi owd fruit. .....Up the Carlos.

Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd View Post
    The right scoreline dmb mi owd fruit. .....Up the Carlos.
    I'll stop predicting!, kiss of death

Same here dmb..
    Stuff it...Gonna have one last go...

Owls 2
    Reading 1
    (Rhodes and Winnal)

Att: 21,456

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Same here dmb..
    Stuff it...Gonna have one last go...

Owls 2
    Reading 1
    (Rhodes and Winnal)

Att: 21,456
    I'm copping out. :-S Our injury list has been crippling, granted....But It wasn't helped, and usually comes back to bite you on the ar$e, when you don't strengthen key areas. ....Midfield beast.....Another proper centre half....I don't think "Lets see if we can stay in the playoffs," is what DC and many fans had in mind, this season......Instead we've got to put up with the Hudds/Leeds media "love in" Doom mongers on one side...And the happy clapping "We're still in the playoffs" " Look at Carlos's stats" cobblers on the other........Come on Wednesday...Please do the business... 22,600

Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd View Post
    I'm copping out. :-S Our injury list has been crippling, granted....But It wasn't helped, and usually comes back to bite you on the ar$e, when you don't strengthen key areas. ....Midfield beast.....Another proper centre half....I don't think "Lets see if we can stay in the playoffs," is what DC and many fans had in mind, this season......Instead we've got to put up with the Hudds/Leeds media "love in" Doom mongers on one side...And the happy clapping "We're still in the playoffs" " Look at Carlos's stats" cobblers on the other........Come on Wednesday...Please do the business... 22,600
    I think thats us done for after last nights game, could be wrong but summats not right down at S6

We were total w@nk!!!
    Still could have took a point (hitting post, ball flashing across the face of the goal and their keeper pulling off three or four brilliant saves and getting man of the match) but yeah, we made Reading look so good.
    I'm getting really fed up now with Carlos's excuses and rants on the radio on the way home from a match...
    He's gonna have to be very careful..Chansiri wants some kind of return for the millions he's pumped in...
    If we bollox it up..And it's so looking that way..I can't see him being here next season.

We were total w@nk!!!
    Still could have took a point (hitting post, ball flashing across the face of the goal and their keeper pulling off three or four brilliant saves and getting man of the match) but yeah, we made Reading look so good.
    I'm getting really fed up now with Carlos's excuses and rants on the radio on the way home from a match...
    He's gonna have to be very careful..Chansiri wants some kind of return for the millions he's pumped in...
    If we bollox it up..And it's so looking that way..I can't see him being here next season.
    Dum der dum dum "CARLOS HAD A DREAM, TO BUILD A FOOTBALL TEAM, WE HAD NO MONEY COS HE P! SSED IT UP THE WALL"....."WITH BANNAN ON THE FLANK,....AND SASSO WHO'S TOTAL W@NK, ..HE HAS NO IDEEEEA, HE'S GOT TO GET SACKED." der dum dum dum........Thanks for the memories....But you've bizarrely learned nothing from the Hull game.

It's looking that way mate...

It's looking that way mate...
    If it was up to the don't sack the manager brigade, we'd still have Dave Jones in charge......It all started in the summer Braggy, I just didn't want to believe it.....We finally had an ambitious chairman, with a war chest to match....And together with the fans, top players, and a little bit of Carlos himself (charm personified,) we were riding the crest of a wave for the first time in years....It worked........But rather than fine tune, post, a reality checking Hull defeat....we haven't improved key areas.....We required seasoned championship muscle (Think Hull, Burnley)...Instead, we ended up with an expensive, disjointed, top heavy squad......Carlos' s CV doesn't lie...Deep down, does it really suprise anyone? He's been given chances..And has never cut it..despite his charasmatic defensive spiel to the contrary......He simply would have had fewer clubs...and relative success at some.....I still believe that Jordan Rhodes will, and should become a Wednesday legend..Along with a few others.....But not under this man.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)