+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Whisky

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Did I ever tell you about the time I poured coke into a 1961 Glenfarclas? Course I did but it seems like a good thread to bring it up again. Tasted a bit like Famous Grouse & coke

https://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskie...elease-whisky/
    Aye you did and i laughed like f@ck then too

In a kinda whisky related story, i took Pac Jnr to Spey Bay today for a wanderto see if we could see any animals. The otters were being f@cking w@nkers and hiding and Pac Jnr was well excited to see them before hand, otters are on my list now the wee sh@tebags. But we did see the Tornadoes fae Lossie doing a fly by. The last ever Tornado flights fae Lossie. Accidental viewing of history

Anyway being on the Spey got me thinking. Do you reckon the Spey is the most exported river in the world?

Quote Originally Posted by ObanRed View Post
    Mind and get a bottle of Bowmore 1961 to go with it then !!!
    I went to Tesco and bottles of Fentimas Dandelion and Burdock were going for a quid. Boost. Where can i get a Bowmore in Meldrum or at a push Inverurie

Currently in "Eefrow" (b@starding airport) on route to work and decided to have a whisky as i winna get a drink for a month.

Auchentoshen American Oak

Internet says "Refreshingly smooth yet lively with vanilla cream, coconut and white peach"

Pacman says pish, back on the real ales

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Currently in "Eefrow" (b@starding airport) on route to work and decided to have a whisky as i winna get a drink for a month.

Auchentoshen American Oak

Internet says "Refreshingly smooth yet lively with vanilla cream, coconut and white peach"

Pacman says pish, back on the real ales
    You will be a big boy some day Packers. Stick with your generic ales from Alloa that all taste the same

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You will be a big boy some day Packers. Stick with your generic ales from Alloa that all taste the same
    Dinna diss the Williams Bros min, they make the best beer ever (7 Giraffes). Also partial to the Orkney Brewery. Nothing generic there

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Dinna diss the Williams Bros min, they make the best beer ever (7 Giraffes). Also partial to the Orkney Brewery. Nothing generic there
    They make the stuff next to my folks. Harvistoun is 5mins away as well. They do all taste the same though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    They make the stuff next to my folks. Harvistoun is 5mins away as well. They do all taste the same though.
    Just like all whisky is the same. I thi k the word for it is bowf

I like tennents

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I like tennents
    Heineken>carling>tennents>kronenburg 1664>sh!tey perfumed craft beers

Sweet jesus, you weren't rolling out the old "1961 Glenfarclas" story again

Johnnie Walker Gold reserve Is not a patch on what The Gold 18yr old was. It's ok , but a bit sweet.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast