+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Available Managers!!!!!

You are all of your rockers! Pfff.... Spam don't make me laugh. You don't know, what spam is. Ha! Ha! Ha! 🤣

Seeing as you don't know what spam is,let me tell you. Spam is where a person, completely fills up pages every second, non-stop. Have i been posting,every minute of every second, non-stop. No! so shut it. 🙏🏻

Quote Originally Posted by KingCharlieGeorge View Post
    I can't remember this guy's previous ID but he was banned for spamming. Ironically Roger also argued with that incarnation. Best thing to do is to put on ignore!
    I actually don't think he was banned Charlie - much to everyone's annoyance - mainly because I suspect its the Rat in disguise. Nobody could really be this stupid unless it was deliberate, and high post counts, even pointless ones, may drive up the figures for advertisers peace of mind.

She was The Mighty Derby Supporter, if I remember well and yes I debated the meaning of life with the ****. We can hope that this time the ban comes about.
    Last edited by roger_ramjet; 21-03-2017 at 02:52 PM.

No he/she/it is too erudite for the Rat and hasn't claimed that I posted that Hughes was worth £15 million!

I'm not sure he will be banned, in the old days, an outpouring of waffle and endless repettiive posts would have prompted at least a request to calm down from a MOD, but I suspect most Mods apart from rat who only pops up now and then arent bothering to moderate, hence the descent of this Forum into utter bilge.

I like new blood, but this poster is simply making the Forum unusable, simply with the threads generated, I cannot be arsed to read any thread he/she/it starts and gloss over any of its posts, which makes logging on pointless.

No doubt in time it will tire and wander off to annoy others.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)