+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Available Managers!!!!!

Available Managers!!!!!

Mel has his favourite in Rowett but who would you have as the next Derby Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Mel has his favourite in Rowett but who would you have as the next Derby Manager.
    Rowett would be my choice ,brummies made a big mistake , I think he got a mediocre team playing with spirit ,just what we need to happen ,with our mediocre team

Claudio ranieri

I'd go after Miyagi, know's how to teach karate in way of paining a fence, maybe he can teach Keogh how not to fall on his a*** or pass a ball to an oncoming striker

Failing that we could get Private pile,,, he knows how to load a gun and blow his brains out, which is what anyone would do working with that lot and having Mel has his boss.

Name:  bandicam 2017-03-12 21-32-28-139.jpg
Views: 545
Size:  40.6 KB

"this is my club, there's many like it but this one is mine, sack manager ahhhh, sack another manager ahhhh".. < Mel Morris.

Paolo Di Canio tough as nuts and has real passion for the game and can kick this lot really into gear and these lot wouldn't want to mess with him because he is a nut job.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Paolo Di Canio tough as nuts and has real passion for the game and can kick this lot really into gear and these lot wouldn't want to mess with him because he is a nut job.
    We had a tough man in Pearson and they blubbed in Mels office

No manager will get this lot up its plainly obvious.

Needs to be ripped up and started over imo.

McClaren had a thing for starting in the stands and then when the team was struggling he comes down into the dugout and takes charge from Powell. New Manager needs to take charge from the dugout, from start to finish and have real passion and fight to rile up the players and boost up the atmosphere in the stadium.

Ranieri would be my choice, perhaps unrealistically. If its Rowett I think I will seek out a gas oven. The "Dyche and Wagner please" brigade are pissing into the wind: why would they come to us from Prem or playoff teams?

What about the Cowley Bros!!!

Pearson was tough but didn't like messing with the transfer market and changing the team around.

Di Canio...1000/1...liability and no thanks...imo.
    Dyche...1000/1...no thanks in his opinion.
    Wagner...1000/1...what Roger said.
    Cowley Bros...lol!
    Ranieri...100/1...happy and loaded back in Italy.
    Rowett...2/1 Fav...appointed tomorrow...unless...with nothing at all to lose...he reappoints Wassall, who actually has the best record of the last four appointments, to wait and see who is available in the summer.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)