+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FA to investigate racist abuse.....

FA to investigate racist abuse.....

the stuffed shirts of the FA to investigate what exactly, they say Millwall fans chanted DVD and 3 for a fiver at Son.
    That is not racist, it is banter, but as usual the press have it in for Millwall. Lets not sanitise football or you will end up having no atmosphere at grounds what so ever.

As one Spurs fan said they were laughing in the home end and the Lions fans were good as gold, still singing when the 6th goal had gone in.

Ridiculous - should go no where in my opinion.

PS can you get me some? ;-) ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Ridiculous - should go no where in my opinion.

PS can you get me some? ;-) ;-)
    Man u fans used to sing park son ate my dog and spurs fans sing no noise from the pikey boys but the press only report on Millwall which I happen to think is all wong.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)