+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Warburton signs on for Forest!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Get with the times mate, these are what the forums are for, posting information on interesting articles related to the club. More stuff to talk about the better on these forums unless of course you want it to become dead.
    I think Roger knows how to post links Rams4...maybe he just believes forums are there to exchange views and links aren't actually compulsory. With approaching 5000 posts it seems unlikely he wants it to die.

But your just posting links to any old news that anyone can find themselves if they so wish, I'd imagine everybody on this forum and others already uses news now so your links are useless

Did I question if he could post links or not ummm... nope, he was moaning about the links that are relevant to the topic at hand and therefore I suggested he needs to get with the times.

Old news nah! mate it's all the latest news and secondly seeing as your interested and talking upon this subject, it seems you have taken a liking to the contrary and so therefore the forum is very much alive. Also links save a lot of time, for a talk on a subject so it's far more useful that way. Anyway that's all there is to it, for today's interest.

Post a link to a story and then give us your opinion on it, that's more likely to generate responses if that's what your after, posting link after link after link and leaving it at that gets annoying after a while, why don't you just post the link to the derby page on news now and let people get on with it themselves

Response to real relevant stories, is good helps keep the forums going and going. No spam like we don't accept that, only ones that people might like to read and talk on the subject, that someone has posted on the forums about. Helps liven up the mood a bit and we could all do with that, after the 5 months we have had at the club.

It doesn't liven the mood, it just makes you look like a ****

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Did I question if he could post links or not ummm... nope, he was moaning about the links that are relevant to the topic at hand and therefore I suggested he needs to get with the times.
    Actually...he wasn't moaning about links being relevant...he was questioning whether you were the same...person...who used to **** people off by posting endless links some time ago. Read his post if you're still in doubt...other than that...what Stenson said.

What happily posting what the **** I want on the forums, that are relevant to the subject. Please.....

Ummmm... seeing as he is moaning about me posting the links, I think you need to look again mate or go to Specsavers for an eye test. As for if I am the same person who he is supposedly pissed off with before, maybe he was just pissed of with himself as he couldn't get enough of it the poor Ram.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)