+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prague

Prague

is the next destination ... any off you lads been ..?

Quote Originally Posted by bwfcforever View Post
    Never been BW but I would love to and so does er in doors. Be interested to hear what you think.
    I saw a documentary indicating the Russian gangsters have taken it over

My friend has just come back from Prague,she said it was brilliant .. She likes her historic buildings as well as a few bevvies and said it was good for both drinking and site seeing a beautiful place..

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Never been BW but I would love to and so does er in doors. Be interested to hear what you think.
    I saw a documentary indicating the Russian gangsters have taken it over
    them Russian geezers best be there toes when I turn out eh ! I even got a borstal spot how hard is that eh !

sounds like Krakow a bit , but am looking forward to it , its a stag tbf , its only cause its me best mates son , so thankfully no her-in doors on this trip ! , full report will follow :-)

them Russian geezers best be there toes when I turn out eh ! I even got a borstal spot how hard is that eh !

sounds like Krakow a bit , but am looking forward to it , its a stag tbf , its only cause its me best mates son , so thankfully no her-in doors on this trip ! , full report will follow :-)
    LOL good for you BW. I was on all inclusive somewhere a few years back - I think it was Teneriffe. There were Russians and Poles getting steamed all the time. i was at the hellp yourself spirit section making drinks for my good lady when the man mountain poles started jostling me and demanding the barman get more Vodka. I hesitated for a nano second before confronting them. To my amazement they appologised and I got on with my doings. Every meal time - I kid you not - they made a be-line for my table and nodded at me every single time.

Another time at the same spot of the bar this Russian lady was jostling me too. I approached this differently and asked her in sign language and slow loud english what she wanted to drink. I showed her different bottles and each time she said nyet (No) and pointed to something else. I'd pick that what I thought up and she'd say nyet. lol this went on for some time and it did make me chuckle but I did manage to make her a rather interesting cocktail of something or other.

Have a good time in Prague BW and you could be right about Krakow

You might be interested in Prague, Stags and Prague on W (Sky 109) on Monday at 9pm

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    My friend has just come back from Prague,she said it was brilliant .. She likes her historic buildings as well as a few bevvies and said it was good for both drinking and site seeing a beautiful place..
    Hang on a minute...you've got a friend ?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    LOL good for you BW. I was on all inclusive somewhere a few years back - I think it was Teneriffe. There were Russians and Poles getting steamed all the time. i was at the hellp yourself spirit section making drinks for my good lady when the man mountain poles started jostling me and demanding the barman get more Vodka. I hesitated for a nano second before confronting them. To my amazement they appologised and I got on with my doings. Every meal time - I kid you not - they made a be-line for my table and nodded at me every single time.

Another time at the same spot of the bar this Russian lady was jostling me too. I approached this differently and asked her in sign language and slow loud english what she wanted to drink. I showed her different bottles and each time she said nyet (No) and pointed to something else. I'd pick that what I thought up and she'd say nyet. lol this went on for some time and it did make me chuckle but I did manage to make her a rather interesting cocktail of something or other.

Have a good time in Prague BW and you could be right about Krakow

Cheers Gaz will do

them Russian geezers are defo on one eh , like you I came across em yrs back ( while in RN ) & in turkey yrs back on an all inclusive ( which was ****e ) right bunch of nut cases eh

Quote Originally Posted by Artist View Post
    Hang on a minute...you've got a friend ?
    shes lovely as well.

No but if you log in to Railserve Webcams you can have a tram ride around the place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast