+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Play-off Hopes Still Alive....

Thanks Alfi and your right however its now like you said got to be back to back wins

Florists will be looking for points tomorrow to make themselve safe, your boys better turn up Gards

So will the Clarets,but I can't see us getting any.. No wins for us since the beginning of January

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Florists will be looking for points tomorrow to make themselve safe, your boys better turn up Gards
    So will your lads, or it will be the end of your automatical hopes ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    So will your lads, or it will be the end of your automatical hopes ..
    Alf, I consider myself a realist - I gave up on the auto spots weeks ago, we are play off material and capable of doing it but like every year I always believe the playoff winners are the team who have been reassured of their post promotion.

Alf, I consider myself a realist - I gave up on the auto spots weeks ago, we are play off material and capable of doing it but like every year I always believe the playoff winners are the team who have been reassured of their post promotion.
    Missing a word or two - reassured of their place in the post promotion team.

Gards have you given up yet after yesterday?

We are back in a relegation battle big time now ..

Missing a word or two - reassured of their place in the post promotion team.

Gards have you given up yet after yesterday?
    Pretty much but one final chance to make up ground in Tuesdays fixtures as we play at home to Brizzles and all others have loseable games but yes I think so. I see you lot are defo play-off bound now and have to setup ready for that without losing too much form.

Alfi - I still believe you Dingles will be fine, Spurs are tough that's for sure.

Gards Six points from a possible fif**** is not promotion material

Alf - stop worrying, Dull or Crystal Palace are more likely to take the third place for the drop the North East have already got the bottom slots sown up

Well I feel a lot better after beating Stoke even though we were Schite again it's points that count at this time of the season..Great win for the Nobbers Gards ,puts you on the play off trail again ..next game against Leeds and I think you will do them Sorry CB mate,but you have gone to seed lately ..
    Brentford aren't a bad side though,especially at home

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)