shopify analytics
+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blackburn R Vs Preston NE.. Predict?

Blackburn R Vs Preston NE.. Predict?

Can only see a draw at best, PNE look decent..

2-2.

Tired legs on show and they will offer very tough competition however I still fancy us to steel it
    2-1 win

I think your journey midweek and us coming off winning 3-0 against 5th Place Reading will just give us that edge but yes this game will swing to and fro.

Rovers 2-3 PNE
    Barkuizen

I might age a couple of years on this game and going for same score as at Deepdale crossing fingers toes and god knows what else. See ya Saturday lads at Ewood as got my tickets today and around 6000 Nobbers expected to land.

This one's another puzzler. (I can't see us conceding three, though). We really do need to win the home games but I'm still not convinced being at Ewood is a huge advantage to us at the moment.
    If PNE can bring 6000, perhaps we can get a 17000 crowd. That would help. I'll take the optimist's route and join Robin on 2-1.

This one's another puzzler. (I can't see us conceding three, though). We really do need to win the home games but I'm still not convinced being at Ewood is a huge advantage to us at the moment.
    If PNE can bring 6000, perhaps we can get a 17000 crowd. That would help. I'll take the optimist's route and join Robin on 2-1.

I'll edge my bets and say 2 - 2.

As said above it would be really helpful if many stay away's could back this new man and turn up for the remainder of the season to get us over the line. Especially this one, as a good old fashioned Lancs derby.
    Last edited by Despair; 16-03-2017 at 09:23 AM.

Rovers unbeaten run to continue with a 3-1 demolition of the Nobbers..Sorry Gards ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Rovers unbeaten run to continue with a 3-1 demolition of the Nobbers..Sorry Gards ..
    Jesus Alfi what the hell. TBH this could go either way

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Jesus Alfi what the hell. TBH this could go either way
    you know which way I want it to go Gards..lol. Just think Rovers are getting better with more confidence every game..they should have beaten Fulham the other day..

Sorry about the double post. No idea how that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    you know which way I want it to go Gards..lol. Just think Rovers are getting better with more confidence every game..they should have beaten Fulham the other day..
    Indeed but we mullered Reading who tonight just stuck it up the Wendies. it makes the Rovers game for us a must win game with the potential to be 3 points behind. Nobbers fans won't be taking anything for granted tomorrow but we are going to get right behind the lads

Saxo and Despair are joint winners this week ...This time it's Rovers who let in a late goal to give Preston a share of the points..Preston also very unlucky to have a goal disallowed.. Rovers are still in the bottom three,but still remain unbeaten under Mowbray..

For Aucks,
    Yes this time fair to say late, late goal 'gifted'. Gallie f******d up not taking into the corner not pretty but totally fair and understandable given our need.
    Two points dropped for sure.
    Doesn't in any way make my predict palatable.

Poor poor result given the nature of teams around us won/winning games
    draws are great in some respects but at some point we need to put wins on the board and poor defending or decision making is not helping our cause at all
    a international break can be an hindrance on this occasion it gives Mowbray a chance to sit down with most of them and explain the importance of remaining in this division
    we have to be of the mindset of scrapping and digging in for the wins
    collectively battling and thinking as a team
    individual errors cost points and we are finding out the hard way as we are losing points while those around us are winning
    this break is a time to knuckle down and think about the position of this football club
    the drop could be fatal for Blackburn rovers the time to stop the errors is now.

I've looked back through our league games, this season. We have conceded 10 goals after the 80th minute, and all but one of those goals have cost us points!
    The statistic speaks for itself.

Meanwhile, the "abysmal" Gary Bowyer continues the turn-round at Blackpool.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    I've looked back through our league games, this season. We have conceded 10 goals after the 80th minute, and all but one of those goals have cost us points!
    The statistic speaks for itself.
    Yes that 'overall season trend' is what will be the catalyst that we could view as the reason should we fall.

Albeit I never do this ie view one individual error as the reason for an eventual drop, in this case and in ref to the change of manager rescue act, the more I think about it. If we are / were to find ourselves a simple two points shy of safety, at this moment I could very easily view the two yesterday being the nail in the coffin.
    Wasn't there, so I would need Dan maybe to clarify whether the 'sanctuary' of the corner flag was an option, as claimed by the commentary. Rather than the 'gung oh' charge by SG into their goal area.
    If so, that's youthfullness for you, rather than experienced head. TM's cock up, or individual rashness.? Prob a bit of both. Still a fair bit to play for and IMO four teams in the mix, but my gut this morning says yesterday's 'error' could well prove to be very costly. Really hope it's wrong.

A win was a vital ask of this squad when you look at our next few fixtures
    if we don't watch out we could get cut away and that is a concern
    the concentration levels must be top notch against both Brighton and reading
    Both have agendas PROMOTION.

In the end, it may well come down to the games against Bristol City and Forest. The old cliché about "six-pointers" will certainly see plenty of daylight!

Did the 6,000 PNE supporters visit?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast