+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blackburn R Vs Preston NE.. Predict?

6,004 TC and Aucks we can do you a favour in the next two home games against Florists and Brizzles (1st & 4th April) and at home we havent lost in 2017 with 5 back to back wins so we fear nobody at home its just our indifferent away performances.

Could well be the deciding factor is gona be OUR match against BC that more than anything will determine who stays up.
    But thanks for the 'thought'.
    I'm a great believer in ' you have got to do it for yourself' and if we're not proven worthy over the course of the season we deserve to drop, just as any other is.

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    Could well be the deciding factor is gona be OUR match against BC that more than anything will determine who stays up.
    But thanks for the 'thought'.
    I'm a great believer in ' you have got to do it for yourself' and if we're not proven worthy over the course of the season we deserve to drop, just as any other is.
    Actually, Despair, I'm not so gloomy now I've looked at what the other strugglers have to face in their next two games. (See "...remaining features" thread). Gards is right that PNE can do us a favour, and nearly all of the other games for the bottom-dwellers are tough too. It will be very interesting to see the table after those next two rounds. A win will be priceless, as I doubt that any of the six relevant teams (Rotherham discounted) will come out with more than two points.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)