+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 Months.........

Awww poor Roger, just got his ass whooped that I proved my fact right and you can't handle it. 😂 🙏🏻

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Adi - I find the conept of Mac working under an umbrella company rather ironic given the Wally with the Brolly background.
    I didn't even consider this - ha!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Interesting...I know it doesn't help with the consistency aspect but is the suggestion then that the 'hits' we (MM) took may not be quite so big after all?
    Yes .... the perceived cost and the true cost might be very different.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Awww poor Roger, just got his ass whooped that I proved my fact right and you can't handle it. 😂 🙏🏻
    I see.

I am not sure what fantasy world you inhabit but I hope you are happy there.

You have an innate ability to "state the bleedin obvious" whilst at the same time thinking you are an intellectual giant by parrotting spurious newsfeeds.

If you contributed something useful and original then people would afford you respect. You dont and so we wont.

"Pearson must do whats best for his family" - really? I'd have thought he would maybe have sawn off his wife's leg or something.

Try to remember the general maxim - quality is more important than quantity. At the moment you produce none of the former and way too much of the latter.
    Last edited by roger_ramjet; 17-03-2017 at 10:34 AM.

I rather state the bleeding obvious, then not at all but I guess you are too far up your own arse and too incompetent, to realise you think you run this forum and can tell people what they can't do and what they shouldn't do. An interllect giant please.... Roger are you talking about yourself again, you truly love yourself and think your all it. 😅

Its easy for anyone to shine when in the company of a dullard

It's so fun to hear you moan and moan and moan, on the forums like a broken record. You must drive your misses up the wall but then again, she must like it because that's why your with her, aye! 😏

You must like my company, seeing as you always have something to moan about at me for. I take that as a compliment and hope you enjoy the rest of your time, moaning on the forums. Have a nice day!!!!! 👍🏻😏

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)