+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Champions League

Champions League

Due to Leicestoh's continued involvement I of been conducting an study off of the away fans coming here over the last few months. I of the following observations:

Club Brugge - Surprisingly scruffy and mainly dressed in an English chavvy style. Quite drunk on the whole but not very vociferous.

Copenhagen - Much the same in appearance to the Brugge lot but MUCH drunker and louder. On the whole very well behaved, though there were rumours off of an bit of seig heiling here and there.

FC Porto - Like ghosts. Didert see any. AT ALL.

Seville - Very well dressed and an bit older by and large. Very glum looking but fairly noisy in the town afterwards.

Looking forrad to an influx off of ten thousand pissed up Krauts when Leicestoh get themsens arse-raped eleven**** nil by Bayern in the next round.

What happened to Bury Arsenal and Barwell? When i was abroad last year i spoke to a Barcelona fan who lived in Bulgaria. He had never been near spain. I asked him why he supported Barcelona, he said oh, you English fans, you support your home town team. Not you though floopy. Are Enderby, Nuneaton or Corby on the radar?

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    What happened to Bury Arsenal and Barwell? When i was abroad last year i spoke to a Barcelona fan who lived in Bulgaria. He had never been near spain. I asked him why he supported Barcelona, he said oh, you English fans, you support your home town team. Not you though floopy. Are Enderby, Nuneaton or Corby on the radar?
    Had many a good night in Corby Frank, cultural music with the locals.

Nuneaton and Corby are just an tad too far away tbf Frank.

Good call on Enderby though, I might support them next season. Or Anstey Nomads.

Supporting so many teams means that you have no real connection with any of them. Its just watching a game of football, which is fair enough. Next time your in Corby Rab, let me know and ill come armed to the teeth. For those that dont know, Corby is full of scots, remnants from the steel works. Was it steel?, or was it prostitution, drugs, or moonshine?

I'm Bury til I die,
    I'm Arsenal til I die,
    I'm Leicester, Barwell, Enderby, Anstey Nomads til I die (8)

Corby is an proper dump tbf.

You will have to make your mind up who you support if you want to still included in the Don't Let Me Down bets

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)