+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: OT: Scottish Independence/Referendum

In all honesty Rog I think the forum has reached a new low...perhaps the 'ignore' button beckons after all...before total madness takes over.

I should have kept ignore on myself but got suckered in by Swale seemingly arguing with himself over what a job is!

Ram4Justeat is a total law unto itself.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    I should have kept ignore on myself but got suckered in by Swale seemingly arguing with himself over what a job is!

Lol (really)...I guess that is what it would have looked like with 'ignore' on. Sanity restored...the attention seeking has now reached the status of clinical disorder though I fear.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post

Arguing over what a job is??? No arguing that those moaning about equality or Pc are moaning about perceived injustice which dont actually affect them and ignoring why equality is needed.

Anyway i had nice chinese takeaway tonight courtesy of Just eat!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    i only bet with gentlemen and you hardly fit that category! Arse!
    So, lets recap. You open your mouth and insinuate an untruth, then bottle it, when called out?

Yep I think that covers it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    So, lets recap. You open your mouth and insinuate an untruth, then bottle it, when called out?

Yep I think that covers it.
    You still around??? No I questioned whether the statement of a proven liar and xenophobe was true and ignored your childish response.

I think that covers it slightly more accurately, but then that will be lost on you as truth, facts and accuracy are not things you seem to be familiar with!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    You still around??? No I questioned whether the statement of a proven liar and xenophobe was true and ignored your childish response.

I think that covers it slightly more accurately, but then that will be lost on you as truth, facts and accuracy are not things you seem to be familiar with!
    No Swale, you did what you always do. you assumed and made a derogatory statement.
    I called your bluff and you bottled it.
    I think we can all now see you for what you are. An arrogant, opinionist with the social skills of a chimpanzee.
    So to vote Brexit makes you a xenophobe, just because you want controlled immigration? Oh please, the EU is the xenophobe here, as it locks out the rest of the world. I told you my girlfriend is a Canadian Native Indian and you still cling to that term. At least you didn't do the norm of your ilk and label me racist or a bigot.

Still want that bet after your assumptions?

£1000 to cancer research is very tempting

COWARD
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 09-04-2017 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Strangely ironic that a thread that has become more and more concerned with social justice is the only one that Rams4Justice doesn't seek to dominate, well not for about a fortnight at least. I do wonder which particular 'justice' he/she is '4' but am unsure of the wisdom of asking.
    This is probably the answer since his avatar is their "album cover" to use an old fashioned concept.

Justice (stylised as Jus†ice) is a French electronic music duo consisting of Gaspard Augé and Xavier de Rosnay. The duo is the most successful group on Ed Banger Records and is managed by the label's head, Pedro Winter. Justice is known for incorporating a strong rock and indie influence into its music and image.

Source: Wikipaedia E&OE

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    No Swale, you did what you always do. you assumed and made a derogatory statement.
    I called your bluff and you bottled it.
    I think we can all now see you for what you are. An arrogant, opinionist with the social skills of a chimpanzee.
    So to vote Brexit makes you a xenophobe, just because you want controlled immigration? Oh please, the EU is the xenophobe here, as it locks out the rest of the world. I told you my girlfriend is a Canadian Native Indian and you still cling to that term. At least you didn't do the norm of your ilk and label me racist or a bigot.

Still want that bet after your assumptions?

£1000 to cancer research is very tempting

COWARD
    Oh here we go again a tirade of nonsensical warped untruths and a striking inability to actually understand what your being told.

Resorting to childish insults over the colour of a persons hair as you did with Nicola Sturgeon and a rant against people of scottish descent is merely one example of your xenophobia. Your tirades against immigrants or feriegners is another, do you read your posts or do you just spout nonsense for the sake of it?

I don't have to make any assumptions or label you, you do that very well in the rubbish which you post and lets face it, if your not a liar, a spreader of falsehoods, a xenophobe and a bigot, then why post stuff that clearly is of that ilk?

So you had a conversation with your imaginary girlfriend? Bully for you, I'm beginning to question your sanity though still no harm having imaginary friends I suppose!

Am I tempted by an offer of a bet from a known liar and spreader of bigotted and rascist falsehoods?

Mm let me think about that...

I wonder if the snp will try and turn the general election into a mini referendum on independence?

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)