+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Auf Wiedersehen Pet

Auf Wiedersehen Pet

forgot just how good this was tbh , but been watching it on Yesterday ( TV Channel ) Do you lads recall it ..?

Quote Originally Posted by bwfcforever View Post
    forgot just how good this was tbh , but been watching it on Yesterday ( TV Channel ) Do you lads recall it ..?
    Loved it BW and in the same league as Boy's From The Black Stuff

I love it, I remember when it was on originally it was from 9 to 10 on a Friday night. I used to get ready for a night on the town but I would watch AP first before heading to the pub. I have seen a couple of episodes this week BWFC and like you I loved it and I still found it funny.

God it's donkeys years since I saw AP but didn't miss an episode. Absolute class

I was a bricklayer then, so was more than interested in the program, great laughs and most of the actors went on to better things after too

well I had a drink with Jimmy Nail ( AKA Oz ) ! claim to fame eh ! I was in Shepard's Bush having a swallie with a few bwfc lads , I assume we were at QPR but cant recall , anyway the guy was a really down to earth bloke , he joined in plenty of banter & got a few beers in seemed a good guy .....

what was the name of the actor who played Wayne ...? I know he passed away a good few yrs back now & think Bomber is dead as wel

Yep,I liked AP, very good comedy series with some really crazy characters ..Just like on here..lol

Quote Originally Posted by bwfcforever View Post
    well I had a drink with Jimmy Nail ( AKA Oz ) ! claim to fame eh ! I was in Shepard's Bush having a swallie with a few bwfc lads , I assume we were at QPR but cant recall , anyway the guy was a really down to earth bloke , he joined in plenty of banter & got a few beers in seemed a good guy .....

what was the name of the actor who played Wayne ...? I know he passed away a good few yrs back now & think Bomber is dead as wel
    Was it Gary Holton who played 'Wayne' ?
    I remember it was big news at the time (in '85 I think), Holton was hounded by the press over his personal life and he committed suicide

Yeah Pat Roach the ex wrestler was Bomber who unfortunately popped his clogs. You will be hard pushed to beat a series like AP that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Was it Gary Holton who played 'Wayne' ?
    I remember it was big news at the time (in '85 I think), Holton was hounded by the press over his personal life and he committed suicide
    spot on Acido mate !

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast