+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don`t get excited

Don`t get excited

I was at Rochdale last night, a bit of hospitality from a supplier.Don`t get excited about the season ahead,mid table to a relegation battle is the best to hope for.

More the latter needs

I went to Morecambe last Sat. I disagree

Quote Originally Posted by needle View Post
    I was at Rochdale last night, a bit of hospitality from a supplier.Don`t get excited about the season ahead,mid table to a relegation battle is the best to hope for.
    Is your judgment based on a pre season warm up ?

That's what I saw on sat. A pre season kick about testing out different formations and players who have never played together. On both sides. I learnt nothing about the new season. Like all pre seasons.

As I said a month ago, it would give us such a boost if we could win the first league game of a season for once.
    It's a bit of a bummer that we've got one of the promotion-favourites first-up, but - having said that - we actually played quite well against many of the stronger teams last season.
    The last few years have mainly been marked by depression and chaos for the club. It would be fantastic if things turned out BETTER than we expect for once.
    Incidentally, where is Saxo? He hasn't been banned, has he, Robin?

No ban aucks
    as much as he is very annoying he spices this forum up.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    No ban aucks
    as much as he is very annoying he spices this forum up.
    No he doesn`t, he ruins it and is a cnut !

Quote Originally Posted by needle View Post
    No he doesn`t, he ruins it and is a cnut !
    The thing is, though, Needle, he DOES generate a lot of posts. Otherwise, the site is dead as a door-nail half the time.

I can now reveal the truth. My uncle - who is never wrong - has called to tell me that Saxo has been taken on by Sam Allardyce in the role of his personal Public Relations consultant. This deserved appointment comes as a result of Saxo "keeping the faith" over the years.
    My uncle also tells me that Sam is intending to rely on a 9-0-1 formation in international football, on the grounds that he is tired of midfielders messing about, trying to pass the ball.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)