+ Visit Hibernian FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hibs v Dumbarton

Hibs v Dumbarton

Marciano

Gray McGregor Ambrose Stevenson

Boyle McGinn Bartley Shinnie

Keatings Holt

I reckon will be the team.

3-0 Hibs

Well that was dreadful.

Didnt look up for it, out fought and out played.

Two jammie goals as well.....

Marciano - 6 - Nothing he could do about any of the goals, especially their second cracking finish

Gray - 6 - not at his best, don't think he was tucked in enough at their 2nd

McGregor - 6 - Along with Gray was caught out at the second

Ambrose - 8 - Played well again. MOM

Stevenson - 6 - thought he did ok, some decent crosses

McGinn - 7 - got forward,and created 1st goal.

Bartley - 6 - poor, and what a poor challenge for the penalty. Defo a penalty as wel.

Shinnie - 4 - honking

Boyle - 7 - decent, came to life in the 2nd half

Holt - 7 - thought he did ok, won a lot of knock ons

Keatings - 2 - dreadful. Stands about look uninterested when he doesn't have the ball, can't hold it up, never takes his chance when Cummings is out, missed a penalty, and it was a poor one.....

Subs:

Graham - 6 - Does my head in, poor when he starts, decent as sub. Won every header and their keeper made a cracking save from his shot.

Forster - 7 - thought he steadied the defence when he came on.

McGeouch - 7 - This laddie is a rolls royce of a player, when he's fit. Pushed forward, always looking for a forward pass, and always found a Hibs player.

Goals:

https://hibstv.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/vod/1903

Have to admit this was really dissapointing we seemed to start off far to slow in these games and we lacked imagination on how to break Dumbarton down until Mcgeough came on. Bartley gave away a stupid penalty which i must admit it didn't look like one from were I was sitting.
    Their second was a killer as we had only just drawn level then our defence went to sleep for the second, the big question is should we have had Mcgeough on from the start he makes such a difference when he plays.
    We had a much better second half and Boyle came to life and caused much more damage in the second half. Unfortunately Keatings didn't have the best of games and his penalty miss was crucial and could have possibly won the game.
    Now we have Rocky and possibly Mcginn out for the Falkirk game, I honestly feel Mcginn needs to be playing for Hibs on this ocassion and must surely choose club over country.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)