+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Saturday tip

Bring it on. I'm not tipping on the flat till the guineas. I follow flat to keep my eye in. But be no tips on the all weather. Still got national meeting & got a horse I've been waiting for. Might be no tip tomorrow, look in the morning.

I will guarantee that Rotherham United won't lose this Saturday…..bet all you like you can't lose….

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    GWRU, what's wrong with a string of soulless winners?

Your hatfull of heartfelt losers are no good to anyone. If you ever dare to take Kempo on in a Flat tipping competition then save what's left for me. I'll tip you into oblivion.
    Take Kempo on Flat race tipping lol.

Cant remember the last time he tipped a winner on the horses before the race actually run.

Great strike rate tipping the Millers opponents though. Respect!!!

Nice to see you posting Zil!!!

I believe it was GWRU who first issued the challenge to Kempo some weeks ago and Kempo, knowing GWRU to be an absolute pudding on the Flat and over jumps, readily picked up the gauntlet. GWRU constantly sings the praises of National Hunt racing but what did we get at Cheltenham this year? more injured reserves running than stable first choices. It was so tedious that GWRU must have sat in his favourite armchair giggling with delight.

The man is so totally deluded (about most things) that even an off form Kempo is sure to whup his ass. As for me? I'm content to pick up the scraps after Kempo has dined hungrily on GWRU's post office account and any spare cash lying around.

Gwru tipped a couple of decent winners at Cheltenham tbf Zil

Yeah he had a horrendous run where he tipped about 30 horses and they all lost. He then tipped a treble, two horses and Rotherham, and it won! Never mind the fact that he got two horse winners, he managed to back us to win a game and we did! The most impressive bet he has ever done.

But yes, I think at Cheltenham he tipped an 11/1 winner plus a couple of other decent ones.

My own Cheltenham was the worst in years. I won loads on the first day, won nearly every race. Then I think I won one race in the last three days, losing all I had won on day one plus loads more beside.

I usually always do well at Cheltenham too, it's the one time of the year I actually do well with horse racing.

If you work it out at Cheltenham for a £100 stake in each of my selections. 12 selections SP winners 5'S 7-2 & 10's. With losers taken off profit £1,250. Beat that Zil/Kempo

Been backing horses since 1971 when I was 18. Know my stuff. Jump racing everytime. Cheltenham was as good as ever. Flat racing last years champion jockey so underwhelming. How many of his winners were from the all weather.

Jockey's tip for today not mine, got it sent me. Newbury 4-45 Ginge de Sophia back it E/W. Jockey said it ran abit green last time, 1st run. Come on for that run, got a low weight.

Good to see Kelso is on ITV 4 racing today. That's what I call proper racing.

Jump racing season ends at Sandown in about 4 weeks. Then there's Punchestown. Then it's flat for 6 months. Once Arc has been run proper racing kicks in again. Wake me up when Chepstow 1st sat' jump meeting of the season is on usually 2nd sat' in October.

But I'm up for a tipping contest on the flat. I follow top class racing on the level.

GWRU, your tip for today was Ginge de Sophia and you said to back it EW. It finished 19th of 20. I assume the Newbury bookies don't pay out on a horse coming home in 19th place.

Meanwhile, you were looking forward to Kelso. Three time Long Walk hurdle winner Reve de Sivola came to the last hurdle and instead of jumping it he...well, sad to say he dropped dead instead. NH racing, it seems, kills punters' pockets and horses alike.

Yesterday I was punting at Newcastle AW and Dundalk AW. I finished £970 in profit but it seems you and others don't want my AW tips.

My biggest stake to date was £2,000 to win on the AW at Kempton. Win it did. I then had several bets on the AW with stakes of £1000 and 1500. They all won. If you think AW racing is a waste of time then take it up with all the top trainers and millionaire owners. They love it. And so do I.

I for one am very interested in your tips and bets zilzal so put a few up on here if you will.

Unlike some I realise there will be a small selection of losers over a period of time but rest assured I will not be insulting you over them.

I also like gwru's tips and his associated commentary but I will not be backing too many.

Well done on your wins and I hope you are showing a decent profit.

I can't get ahead of the bookies with horse racing so following your advice may help.

On football bets I am streets ahead mainly due to our beloved Rotherham and Ladbrokes were so impressed they restricted my betting last week.

Kerravon kindly and gleefully gave a review on my Optibiotix share tip a couple of weeks ago...I do hope that he has the grace to update us all on the present state of play!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast