+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fulham v Wolves Matchday Thread

Fulham v Wolves Matchday Thread

Match Preview Click Here

I'm hoping Wolves can continue where they left off at Brentford earlier in the week. With Bristol City winning last night, it keeps up the pressure on all those sides in and around the relegation zone.

Come on you Wanderers. Going to be a tough game for sure, but hry, aint they all right now.

Starting XI: Ikeme; Coady, Batth (c), Hause, Doherty; Marshall, Evans, Edwards; Costa, Weimann, Cavaleiro

Subs: Lonergan; Williamson; Saville, Saiss, Gibbs-White; Dicko, Bod

Blackburn now wining 2-1 with 30 mins to go, not good for us.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    Starting XI: Ikeme; Coady, Batth (c), Hause, Doherty; Marshall, Evans, Edwards; Costa, Weimann, Cavaleiro

Subs: Lonergan; Williamson; Saville, Saiss, Gibbs-White; Dicko, Bod
    I actually like the look of that, bar Batth and Edwards (I'd prefer Williamson and Saiss) , and against an attacking, open side like Fulham we could be ok. We struggle against sides that put 9 behind the ball looking for a draw or to snatch a win especially at home.
    Last edited by theplater; 18-03-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theplater View Post
    I actually like the look of that, bar Batth, and against an attacking, open side like Fulham we could be ok. We struggle against sides that put 9 behind the ball looking for a draw or to snatch a win especially at home.
    Good to see Cavaleiro starting.

Yes, him Marshall and Weimann have to start for me.

We look good on paper for sure, but we know how far that goes don't we. But yes the Cost, Cavaliero, Weinman combination looks interesting.

As plates said, we're better when we're not the ones being forced to attack. We can play counter much better, especially with Cav back.

I like how our back four looks. I'd probably change Batth for Williamson, but the latter hasn't been quite consistent enough and is probably still finding his feet. Evans sounded like he had a good game against Brentford. Hasn't been able to string together good performances, but it'd be nice for him to start now. And I'm with plates on wanting Saiss in there. I think he'd be a staple if given the real chance to do so.

Preston and Forest with late equalizers, so both Blackburn and Forest end up with draws. Would have liked them both to lose, but considering they both had home matches, two draws isn't the worst result for us.

Three points here today and maybe we can start pulling away.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)