+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 36 years and that's the worst

36 years and that's the worst

In terms of effort.

I've seen some poor teams but that is the worst collective effort I've seen from a Rotherham united team.

Lack of quality I can accept but that was not acceptable at any level.

They are not playing for Warne they are not even playing for themselves.

WTF unbelievable.

In Tony we trust!

Banking and football - two well paid jobs where you can consistently fu** up and get financial reward - nice work if you can get it

Got to get a new guy in. We know the outcome before every game kicks off. Can't see how we can progress without a change. Can't see us winning another game and conceding more than 100 is not a possibility it is a certainty. I have followed the Millers since 1965 and the results are awful. We are not just losing we are now getting bashed.

We have pulled the trigger on Managers too soon sometimes but a change must be made otherwise I can really see this team back in league 2 the season after next.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Got to get a new guy in. We know the outcome before every game kicks off. Can't see how we can progress without a change. Can't see us winning another game and conceding more than 100 is not a possibility it is a certainty. I have followed the Millers since 1965 and the results are awful. We are not just losing we are now getting bashed.

We have pulled the trigger on Managers too soon sometimes but a change must be made otherwise I can really see this team back in league 2 the season after next.
    Aye, agree with that - think we'd struggle in L2 with this kind of showing - whoever takes it on has the most monumental task just to steady the ship - it is danger of sinking without trace

We have got to get someone in to sort this mess out,Warney cant do it,its far to big a job for him,if he were to stay,so would the majority of this squad,heaven help us,i cant wait to see the back of them,they have and are a huge disgrace to everybody connected to Rotherham United.

Quote Originally Posted by dmentor View Post
    We have got to get someone in to sort this mess out,Warney cant do it,its far to big a job for him,if he were to stay,so would the majority of this squad,heaven help us,i cant wait to see the back of them,they have and are a huge disgrace to everybody connected to Rotherham United.
    Nail hit squarely on the head D.

To the supporters who went today I sincerely doff my cap. This team does not deserve you.

I'm out of ideas as to who we blame for this shambles.

Obviously TS is going to get the majority of it from most quarters, Stubbs will get plenty,Warney maybe not so much and the cheeky southerner wasn't here long enough to be even considered.

A truly horrible experience for everyone connected to the club.

For me rileyev the buck stops with TS. He is the man who makes the decisions and obviously off his own bat. Nowt is going to change.

I am totally fed up of the whole saga Riley me old pal,as i am sure you are,what the hell have we done to deserve this lot.

dmentor, we are Millers supporters, thats why.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast