shopify analytics
+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Assombalonga

  1. #1

    Assombalonga

    Assombalonga sloppy / lazy / overweight and slow, not been the same player since his injury,
    Brereton played well on the right and worked hard but the strikers let him down especially Assombalonga,
    Not sure about the decision to bring Clough off though, it didn't go down well with the fans but McCormack needed a run out,
    The 1st 20 minutes of the 2nd half was worrying, Derby could off buried us by the 70th minute, our keeper kept us in it, nice to sneak a draw though,
    Overall I'm happy but a clear out is needed.

  2. #2
    Agree with all of that Essex.

    Assonthebench is full of his own **** at the minute.
    Thinks he's a prem superstar, yet fails to grasp that since his injury he's lost his edge and needs to work harder. I blame Fawaz for molly coddling him and inviting him on exotic trips to his home. That's why Brereton every time for me. That kid is the future.
    Clough was tired. They was told to give their all till they dropped and he ran out of steam, that's all.

  3. #3
    There is no need to abuse Britt. I'm sure he's aware of the situation as we are, only more so. It reminds me of Bryan Roy and Eugen Bopp who both suffered serious injury and were never the same players again. Yet they are the same persons as is Chris Cohen and they do not deserve the flack they are getting.
    Last edited by RedBasie; 19-03-2017 at 09:40 AM.

  4. #4
    .....duplicated somehow and amended.
    .
    Last edited by RedBasie; 19-03-2017 at 09:46 AM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie View Post
    There is no need to abuse Britt. I'm sure he's aware of the situation as we are, only more so. It reminds me of Bryan Roy and Eugen Bopp who both suffered serious injury and were never the same players again. Yet they are the same persons as is Chris Cohen and they do not deserve the flack they are getting.
    I'll abuse who I want, when they don't apply themselves, considering the amount of money he costs.
    If he isn't up to it, either mentally or physically, ship him out. Same goes for Cohen.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I'll abuse who I want, when they don't apply themselves, considering the amount of money he costs.
    If he isn't up to it, either mentally or physically, ship him out. Same goes for Cohen.
    They probably can't apply themselves because they can't. I was a decent amateur tennis player but an injury took the edge off my game. They was no way to restore it so I stopped playing. These players didn't choose to get injured, so are entitled to what their contracts say they are entitled to, and when those contracts expire it is time for a civilised mutual consideration of the future. If a soldier returns from a war suffering from injury, surely you wouldn't tell him to pull his socks up and get back in their or else not get paid entitlements.
    Last edited by RedBasie; 19-03-2017 at 11:07 AM.

  7. #7
    What got me with Assombalonga is his fitness, looked very slow and overweight for me, he needs to work harder off the field and get his fitness back, his football will return once he is back to full fitness, to be fair he should of been back to full fitness 3 months ago,
    He never tracked back to help the midfield, losses the ball gets frustrated and fouls the players that got the better of him, bad coaching is to blame I reckon here, I'd keep him out and run him ragged in training, he ain't fit,
    McCormack! He is a dangerous finisher and I'd put him in even though he's failed so far to impress,
    Brereton! Class player for the future, looked just as good as O Burke out there on the right.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by essexred52 View Post
    What got me with Assombalonga is his fitness, looked very slow and overweight for me, he needs to work harder off the field and get his fitness back, his football will return once he is back to full fitness, to be fair he should of been back to full fitness 3 months ago,
    He never tracked back to help the midfield, losses the ball gets frustrated and fouls the players that got the better of him, bad coaching is to blame I reckon here, I'd keep him out and run him ragged in training, he ain't fit,
    McCormack! He is a dangerous finisher and I'd put him in even though he's failed so far to impress,
    Brereton! Class player for the future, looked just as good as O Burke out there on the right.
    I thought of Burke when I saw Brereton yesterday.

  9. #9
    When I saw Burke I thought of forest fans

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •