+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gary Rowett after match interview

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gary Rowett after match interview

https://youtu.be/T5q9BjohYac

I love how he hints at Brereton being a cheating b*****d but says he doesn't blame him for it hahahahhahaha

1:04 lol

4:37 nice little dig at Florest going off like they've won a major trophy

Love it!

I make him right TBH, celebrating like that just to draw the game shows exactly where we are really,
    A draw is a fair result on the balance of things.
    Why wasn't Hughes used??

Your supposed to go on one Es***... not the script lol

And because he's a big head who needs bringing down a peg, got a bit too big for his little boots imo.

A last second equaliser against our rivals to prevent us from dropping into the bottom 3. A lot of our team is made up of from our academy and the way they talk about and show their desire to my club is a credit.

This isn't cricket mate.

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
    A last second equaliser against our rivals to prevent us from dropping into the bottom 3. A lot of our team is made up of from our academy and the way they talk about and show their desire to my club is a credit.

This isn't cricket mate.
    Fair point that. Your run in doesn't look too easy. In all honesty, in a situation where that point yesterday might prove crucial to the outcome of the season, we'd have behaved in much the same way. Good luck anyway...I love beating Forest, love the rivalry and banter but don't really want to see you to go down.

Love beating Derby, love the rivalry and don't really want to see you go up

That one point yesterday won't define our season, it's how you perform thoughout the season that counts, that's 1 point out of 144 points available throughout the season,

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Love beating Derby, love the rivalry and don't really want to see you go up

That one point yesterday won't define our season, it's how you perform thoughout the season that counts, that's 1 point out of 144 points available throughout the season,
    There's a difference between 'define' and prove 'crucial' Es*** Old love...which is what I suggested. Understand you not wanting us to go up, but in your position the one point you got yesterday might come to save you. Unfortunately a nil, 1 or 3 point return made little difference for us yesterday.

For once we actually have a manager that loves the club and is happy enough to wind up opposition fans with his comments. I can remember Sheff Weds having a right set two on their forum about him when he called their club "cheats" haha (when Birmingham manager). His interviews are a bit more compelling viewing at least.. something that we haven't had in years, we've had Clement, Mac and waffling wassall, and despite his good work Clough wasn't exactly a party piece lol, some dreary interviews and that rubs off on the players as well.. the players will enjoy Rowetts siege mentality imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Fair point that. Your run in doesn't look too easy. In all honesty, in a situation where that point yesterday might prove crucial to the outcome of the season, we'd have behaved in much the same way. Good luck anyway...I love beating Forest, love the rivalry and banter but don't really want to see you to go down.
    On paper our run in does look hard, but as I say every year at this stage of the season I'd rather play the teams at the top rather than the bottom scrapping for their lives. Just look at the recent results of the top 3.

League 1 is a horrible place, but I'd fancy our chances under Warburton.

Actually its 1 point out of 138 using a 46 game season as most of us do. I guess Forest have 2 games against themselves to get 6 free points to help fight the drop.

In practice of course its arguably 1 point out of 136 since in order to get that one point youve already dropped 2 of the 138.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)