+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Mods

FAO Mods

Little chance of this one but is there ANY chance of banning posters who use the childish, immature, ****age term that is LOL?

These boards tend to consist of the older generation, let's be honest, it's a bit weird and creepy to see mature men using a text message term.

If you find something amusing, laugh. Say something in the region of, I don't know..."that was funny" perhaps?

PMSL.

Did you? Did you really P1ss yourself?

Grow up. Stop trying to be with the kids.

Ban them.
    Then see if they really laugh out f****** loud.

Goodnight everyone

LOL, this is an absolutely superb thread, LOL.

Seriously though, this is hardly a reason for anybody to be banned is it Newcy ? Especially when there are far worse comments on here that go un-banned.

LOL

And as if by magic...

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    LOL, this is an absolutely superb thread, LOL.

Seriously though, this is hardly a reason for anybody to be banned is it Newcy ? Especially when there are far worse comments on here that go un-banned.

LOL
    Care to name some?

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Care to name some?
    Yes, lets go back to when Brummingham thrashed your lot recently, and I posted on that thread.
    Now, why dont you stop ignoring the obvious and go back to that thread. Tell me if what was posted to me that night, is any worse than somebody posting the LOL thing

Silly boy.
    If you want to go back to that thread I suggest you have a closer look. You used me, for no reason at all, in a post to eve.
    You were looking for a bite from a very p1$$ed off group and you got it. Deal with it and stop playing the whiter than white.
    Also, why do you assume this thread is aimed at you? It must have struck a nerve for you to bring up a previous thread you were involved in.

"Ignoring the obvious."

Enjoy your day.

Lol
    Last edited by Newcy Wolf; 19-03-2017 at 10:16 AM.

What are these text messages you are talking about? I thought LOL was someone's initials. I need to try and keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Little chance of this one but is there ANY chance of banning posters who use the childish, immature, ****age term that is LOL?

These boards tend to consist of the older generation, let's be honest, it's a bit weird and creepy to see mature men using a text message term.

If you find something amusing, laugh. Say something in the region of, I don't know..."that was funny" perhaps?

PMSL.

Did you? Did you really P1ss yourself?

Grow up. Stop trying to be with the kids.

Ban them.
    Then see if they really laugh out f****** loud.

Goodnight everyone

Request duly noted Newcy. No chance LOL! ;-)

At least someone see's the thread for what it is... A pee take.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    What are these text messages you are talking about? I thought LOL was someone's initials. I need to try and keep up.
    Abbo, it's an abbreviated form of laughs out loud.

No need to keep up, it's a lazy term used by kids but unfortunately the occasional adult feels the need to use it, along with other kids terms, lmfao, etc.
    A good sign of a midlife crisis. These same people have probably just decided to get ears pierced again, like they did thirty years ago, or just brought a new car with high performance tyres, a loud exhaust and a big booming sound system.

You should be glad you don't indulge in such terminology, you have obviously aged gracefully and don't feel the need to be "down with the kids."

TTFN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)